I'm getting hammered!!!!

wooly

C'mon over.... I got enough for everybody!

Maybe a few of you could pitch in to get me plowed tonight,lol :drinks:

WELL over a foot since sundown tonight and it's showing no sign of stopping anytime soon. I'm already running outta room to put this crap.

101_1590.jpg

101_1588.jpg

I have to take my son into Rochester at 6 am to catch the Megabus back to NYC . I used the snowthrower on the driveway last night but have quite a bit more now . It's blowing like mad but i'm not about to wake the neighborhood by running it now . The wind is blowing pretty hard right now .

18in on the ground, but ground isn't froze melting from bottom up

That's about where we are right now. That on top of the 6" we already had as a good base layer, and that's about enough for me for the year.

It finally stopped this morning and everyone seems to be getting dug out now.

I'll never understand what some folks like about this stuff....BLAHHHH!

I'll take July's 95 hot and humid over this any day!

Nothing really here, we got maybe an inch and it is melting now, the streets are black...send some of that powder downstate will ya...!!!??? :-)

Wow. We got at least 5 inches here on Creek Road. Heavy crap, too. Where do you live, that you only got about an inch?

Would say about 8" here. Hard to tell, as we had some drifting over night. Drifts were maybe 16" in spots and really packed in. Ought to make u snowmobile people really happy. More snow on the level than all of last winter, LOL. Yeah, the ground not frozen, so don't think it will stay.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

I think we are pretty close to 16" or so. I just got done plowing the driveway. 1000' driveway is nice to get me tucked away in the woods all nice and private and everything, but not so much fun when we get these big snow dumps. The ATV handles it pretty well ...... usually. But plowing for 3 hours is not fun. Also, the snow banks are so tall that I can't get to snow to fly over them anymore. Any more snow without some of this melting is going to make it impossible to get rid of. Could get ugly.