Registering for Confiscation

View this video. If you have any interest in seeing a living example of where all this anti-gun nonsense leads ..... View this video. If you think the solution is as simple as disobeying any requirement of registration .... View this video. If you think that confiscation involves actual door to door searches to be effective ...... View this video.

We have a real-time laboratory right to our north that has already gone through a lot of what so many think is a simple problem that can be solved by legal disobedience. They have already found the ways that simple gun banning of certain firearms can so easily be expanded to other guns by the ruling "agency". They have found out what happens to those that refuse to comply.

So, throw out all the cartoonish macho crap about ignoring laws. Pull your head out of that dark, unsanitary body orifice. Never mind pretending that such things can never happen and ........VIEW THE DAMNED VIDEO!

• Like 1

Just noticed that I am the topic of conversation in this thread; I am flattered.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor the interest to watch Canadian videos about our laws. What's going to happen will happen or not.

What are you guys going to do about it? You think talking about "change" on a hunting forum has any affect whatsoever and upcoming law changes?

people need to start taking stuff like this SERIOUS. Like Culver said, this scary reality is at our doorstep. for all those who ever said things like this cant happen, Well... you need to take you head out of this fantasy perfect, things will work out for the best world.

GET ON BOARD, you own a gun? well guess what these proposals will affect you whether you have an AR or not...

• Like 1

Just noticed that I am the topic of conversation in this thread; I am flattered.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor the interest to watch Canadian videos about our laws. What's going to happen will happen or not.

What are you guys going to do about it? You think talking about "change" on a hunting forum has any affect whatsoever and upcoming law changes?

this is case and point the type of roll over attitude that makes it so easy to push these agendas... Biz you own a gun? i would guess so with all the trips you book out of state to harvest game. id start changing your attitude quick bud and wake up. you can do more then you think, have a more positive approach instead of sitting back thinking you cant do anything.

otherwise take up golf...

Then somebody should take a stand. NYC DEP took away our rights to check out boats after Hurricane Sandy. Somebody took a stand > https://www.change.o...osed-boat-areas and very quickly we were allowed in our boat areas again.

I'm not say we don't need to do anything. All I'm saying is that talking/crying about it on a forum doesn't do anything. I'm sick off all the same alike topics. If people want change, then make something happen! There are people on this forum with a lot more free time than me. Somebody should start making things happen. I'll gladly sign a petition or donate $.

Golf is a great sport, very humbling. I play weekly in the warmer months.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Then somebody should take a stand. NYC DEP took away our rights to check out boats after Hurricane Sandy. Somebody took a stand > https://www.change.o...osed-boat-areas and very quickly we were allowed in our boat areas again.

I'm not say we don't need to do anything. All I'm saying is that talking/crying about it on a forum doesn't do anything. I'm sick off all the same alike topics. If people want change, then make something happen! There are people on this forum with a lot more free time than me. Somebody should start making things happen. I'll gladly sign a petition or donate $.

Golf is a great sport, very humbling. I play weekly in the warmer months.

you see topics like this BS... i see topics like this making other like myself AWARE of an infringing threat on my rights and those i share the same passion with..

there were some on here who took these agendas EXTREMELY lightly months ago before anything was set in stone and look where we are just months later. you need to start thinking about where we will be in months to come.

i play golf also and id be ashamed to hold a gun in my hand during deer season and laugh about whats going on like you can careless.

you see topics like this BS... i see topics like this making other like myself AWARE of an infringing threat on my rights and those i share the same passion with..

there were some on here who took these agendas EXTREMELY lightly months ago before anything was set in stone and look where we are just months later. you need to start thinking about where we will be in months to come.

i play golf also and id be ashamed to hold a gun in my hand during deer season and laugh about whats going on like you can careless.

A lot of these down state people (not all but a lot) live in BIZAR-OWorld. Nothing you can do about it.....

• Like 1

NY city's crime rates have dropped because alot of the scum that lived down there migrated up to our upstate towns. Now we have people up here locking their front doors and cars every night for the first time in history. And with all this news of home invasions up here people are now sleeping with their shotguns next to their beds instead of in the closet or gun rack. Alarm system companies are making a killing selling their wares when years ago selling alarms to upstaters was like trying to sell ice to eskimos. And now with all this they want to DISARM US!

this is case and point the type of roll over attitude that makes it so easy to push these agendas... Biz you own a gun? i would guess so with all the trips you book out of state to harvest game. id start changing your attitude quick bud and wake up. you can do more then you think, have a more positive approach instead of sitting back thinking you cant do anything.

otherwise take up golf...

Biz may be taking a stand without knowing it. he takes his hunting money out of state. we have had this discussion already, but its one thing we can do. Canada went down this road once dam near bankrupted them. lets all get focused and do everything, letters, votes, protests, manufacture boycots, hunting in other states. EVERY gun owner is affected, every gun owner needs to be involved.

Biz may be taking a stand without knowing it. he takes his hunting money out of state. we have had this discussion already, but its one thing we can do. Canada went down this road once dam near bankrupted them. lets all get focused and do everything, letters, votes, protests, manufacture boycots, hunting in other states. EVERY gun owner is affected, every gun owner needs to be involved.

Taking your hunting money out of state doesn't mean he's subconsiously taking a stand. He does what every other NY hunter is doing when hunting out of state and that's seeking different species other then whitetail or seekin larger bucks. But that's neither here nor there..

Heres something you all can do instead of arguing about BizarOland or whatever the hell he calls himself. Hop in your car on Feb 28th and head to Albany to make a showing of support for what you all complaining about here. Im hearing alot of guys on this thread crying about Cuomo stealing their rights, but how many of you showed up at any of the 3 Pro Gun Rally's in Albany so far?

The first rally was great, an estimated 6000 of us, very loud and sent chills down my spine. the second rally not so much only about 400 showed due to bad weather, ok. but the one on the 12th only 800 or so showed, looks like we are weakening and lossing steam, just like Cuomo said we would. WE NEED 10 thousand loud voices in Albany on the 28th, we need an ocean of heads and signs from one end of the park to the other, and for cryin out loud dont tell me it doesnt matter and rally's are a waste of time, IT does matter because the Jackasses that turned on us and voted too steal our rights will be looking out the windows of their secure and heated offices on the 28TH!

Heres something you all can do instead of arguing about BizarOland or whatever the hell he calls himself. Hop in your car on Feb 28th and head to Albany to make a showing of support for what you all complaining about here. Im hearing alot of guys on this thread crying about Cuomo stealing their rights, but how many of you showed up at any of the 3 Pro Gun Rally's in Albany so far?

The first rally was great, an estimated 6000 of us, very loud and sent chills down my spine. the second rally not so much only about 400 showed due to bad weather, ok. but the one on the 12th only 800 or so showed, looks like we are weakening and lossing steam, just like Cuomo said we would. WE NEED 10 thousand loud voices in Albany on the 28th, we need an ocean of heads and signs from one end of the park to the other, and for cryin out loud dont tell me it doesnt matter and rally's are a waste of time, IT does matter because the Jackasses that turned on us and voted too steal our rights will be looking out the windows of their secure and heated offices on the 28TH!

+1

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2