PETA Plans to Fly Drones That Would 'Stalk Hunters

mmkay

Well, I have been planning on brushing up on my wing-shooting. Ever since I got rid of my clay bird thrower, I haven't had a chance to get in any practice. How many thousands of dollars does it cost them every time one goes down ...... lol.

Another BS article trying trying to get everyone riled up, I've been hunting state and private lands in NY for 45 years, from the eastern tip of Long Island right up to the Northern Catskills and way up in the Adirondacks. I have yet to see a Peta or any kind of protestor in the woods, not saying it doesn't happen but its not something I'm in the least bit concerned about.

Another BS article trying trying to get everyone riled up, I've been hunting state and private lands in NY for 45 years, from the eastern tip of Long Island right up to the Northern Catskills and way up in the Adirondacks. I have yet to see a Peta or any kind of protestor in the woods, not saying it doesn't happen but its not something I'm in the least bit concerned about.

Oh it happens.... I know  3 guys that have had encounters with these people. Yes, I guess it is fairly rare, but it can happen. And none of the  3 guys I mentioned ever expected it to happen to them.

There out there. I had an encounter with one of them about 15 years ago while huntin Bear spring Mountain in the catskills. Opening day this moron decided to go running and screeming through the woods thinking he would ruin everyones hunts by spooking the deer. But what this idiot didn't realize was that he was actually driving deer towards the hunters. The more he ran the more gun shots you heard. Turned out to be a great opeing day for a lot of guys. Lol.

I think someone brought this sort of thing up last year too, except then it was PETA dudes supposedly flying around in ultralights. I see those every so often, but I think most just figure it's the law out looking for marijuana plants or pervs checkin out the skinny dippin holes! lol.

I might start flying kites again! lol  Except now instead of kite string, it'll be kevlar thread so as to entangle the drone!

Edited by PREDATE