Suspect DOWN!

Lawdwaz

The one thing I can take from the events last night and today thats away from the obvious is the shoot out that killed the older brother.  Our brilliant state leaders feel you do not need more then 7 bullets to protect yourself, and they had a trained professionals shooting at the two suspects who fired a lot more then 7 rounds and could not stop the 2 brothers.  If the team of skilled marksmen could not kill 2 kids with hundreds of bullets at hand how can people logically say u dont need more then 7 to protect yourself?!?!?!

WNY I agree it will cost millions to put him on trial and us dopes are going to be paying for it.

• Like 3

The slimey little bastard will WISH he had killed himself by the time the feds get through interrogating him..

Hopefully they can get some info regarding any other scumbags involved..

Couldn't agree more, heard they took a few others in custody and there license plate read " Terrorist1 "

The only useful info that he could provide would be names of other cell members. Did they work alone? What resources are there out there that they successfully used? Are there others that he might spill the beans on. I have  a feeling that they did not work by themselves. If they had help, I hope they will sweat that info out of him and expand the numbers of captures.