Wow, I think NY State and The Safe Act & Cuomo could be done

Well, this report shows the NYS really over stepped everything !!!!!!! I think we be looking at Bye-Bye to alot of people in the NY Goverment

Buffalo, NY (WBEN) In State Supreme Court, the attorney for a man whose pistol permit was temporarily revoked says records from the Erie County Clerk's office were unsealed. Jim Tresmond says the records show State Police had their man, his client in their sights all along.

Tresmond says Judge Russell Buscaglia signed the subpoena order to have Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs hand over the records regarding David Lewis, Tresmond's client. "The records reflect the New York State Police had Mr. Lewis' name, date of birth, pistol permit application, date of birth, mental health history," says Tresmond. "The notion the State Police simply provided Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs with a name and age range and required Jacobs to do due diligence was patently false."

Tresmond notes Jacobs was fully cooperative with him during this matter, and now will take what he calls "quite condeming" evidence toward a civil matter against the state and State Police for gross negligence. "The state not only denied Mr. Lewis his property rights and due process, but slandering him and defaming him as being mentally incompetent," explains Tresmond. "Never in my lifetime have I seen an entire state administration so negligent and delinquent in the performance of their duties."

http://www.wben.com/Attorney--Records-Show-State-Police-Targeted-Man-f/16137623

• Like 1

The question is , now what?

That really is the question. Will this impact the whole Cuomo administration, or will just a few carefully chosen scapegoats absorb the bulk of the illegal action? Does Cuomo have what they call "plausible deniability"? I believe that this guy Cuomo is probably the most slippery slime-ball that we have seen in quite some time. I think that when he pulls off some shady stuff, he is an expert at covering his tracks and making sure that there are always an adequate number of fall-guys in place to shield him from any problems.

As far as the SAFE-Act, it certainly provides a black eye for it and shows how easily abuses can occur, but I really do not expect it to cause any significant reversals. Yes I hope right along with other gun owners that I am dead-wrong. Nothing would make me happier. But I simply have this pessimistic view that Cuomo has this state locked up and it would take something that is a lot more directly linkable to his own filthy hands to drop him and his policies.

In 4 more days the SAFE act lawsuit hits the courts. We will see what happens soon enough.

I see the lawsuits as being our only realistic defense against this law. We may luck out and maybe Cuomo and his SAFE-act have some how really stepped in it this time. But my money is on the legal challenges.  If they don't work, we are probably destined to live with this particular assault on the 2nd Amendment. Plus if the antis are enboldened by that success, we can expect even greater assaults to come. Also, other states can look forward to the same kind of garbage.

it's frustrating to see these dirt bag politicians continue to screw people over, in order to push their agenda or ideology . Their lackeys do what they are told and it seems like some peon is always there to take the fall for them. Little King Andy is among the top dirt bags in the nation. Hopefully things will finally turn.

Things are turning.  Our efforts got Schenectady County to pass a real resolution, to repeal the SAFE Act, at the April meeting.  We're also getting better press coverage.  In example, when my Assemblyman opened his district office in Schenectady there were about 2 dozen protesters from 2A NY Grassroots.  In the paper the next morning there was a picture of the protestors with a caption about their displeasure with the SAFE Act and nothing written about the Assemblyman himself.  Keep writing, calling and demonstrating.  Even if it takes court action to undo the SAFE Act, we're getting the message out that we will not lie down and submit.

Also, I believe that our efforts in this state had an impact on the Senate's decision to reject Obama's anti-gun legislation.

Regardless of how all this stuff plays out, there is at least one thing we can all do. When state congressional elections roll around, I will be posting a complete listing of how our state senators and assemblymen voted on the so-called SAFE act. I am hoping that each of our members and those that they can persuade will take the time to identify who their legislators are between now and then, and vote against those that voted for this assault on our rights, whether the law survives or gets turned down by the courts. We need to show our representatives that voting to curtail 2nd Amendment rights has consequences. It's time to show them who they work for.

It really doesn't matter who is running against them. Those that voted for it have to go!

S02230 Votes:      

NYS ASSEMBLY VOTE

bill was Senate #S02388/A02388 Changed to S02230 via amendment by klien     BILL:S02230    DATE:01/15/2013     MOTION: YEA/NAY:104/43 

Abbate Y Clark Y Gantt Y Kavanag Y McKevit Y Raia N Solages Y Abinant Y Colton Y Garbari N Kearns N McLaugh N Ramos Y Stec N Arroyo Y Cook Y Gibson Y Kellner Y Miller Y Reilich N Steck Y Aubry Y Corwin N Giglio N Kim Y Millman Y Rivera ER Stevens Y Barclay N Crespo ER Gjonaj Y Kolb N Montesa N Roberts Y Stirpe Y Barrett Y Crouch N Glick Y Lalor N Morelle Y Robinso Y Sweeney Y Barron Y Curran Y Goldfed Y Lavine Y Mosley Y Rodrigu Y Tedisco N Benedet Y Cusick Y Goodell N Lentol Y Moya Y Rosa Y Tenney N Blanken N Cymbrow Y Gottfri Y Lifton Y Nojay N Rosenth Y Thiele Y Borelli N DenDekk Y Graf N Lope PD N Nolan Y Rozic Y Titone Y Boyland Y Dinowit Y Gunther N Lope VJ Y Oaks N Russell Y Titus Y Braunst Y DiPietr N Hawley N Losquad Y O'Donne Y Ryan Y Walter N Brennan Y Duprey N Heastie Y Lupardo N Ortiz Y Saladin N Weinste Y Brindis N Englebr Y Henness Y Lupinac Y Otis Y Santaba Y Weisenb Y Bronson Y Espinal Y Hevesi Y Magee N Palmesa N Scarbor Y Weprin Y Brook K Y Fahy Y Hikind Y Magnare Y Paulin Y Schimel Y Wright Y Buchwal Y Farrell Y Hooper Y Maisel Y Peoples Y Schimmi N Zebrows Y Butler N Finch N Jacobs Y Malliot Y Perry Y Sepulve Y Mr Spkr Y Cahill Y Fitzpat ER Jaffee Y Markey Y Pretlow Y Simanow Y     Camara Y Friend N Johns N Mayer Y Quart Y Simotas Y     Castro Y Gabrysz N Jordan N McDonal Y Ra Y Skartad Y     Ceretto N Galef Y Katz N McDonou Y Rabbitt N Skoufis N  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENATE VOTE

Adams  Y Hannon Y Perkins Y Addabbo Y Hassell-Thomps Y Ranzenhofer N Avella Y Hoylman Y Ritchie N Ball  N Kennedy Y Rivera Y Bonacic N Klein Y Robach N Boyle Y Krueger Y Sampson Y Breslin Y Lanza Y Sanders Y Carlucci Y Larkin N Savino Y DeFrancisco N Latimer Y Serrano Y Diaz Y LaValle Y Seward N Dilan Y Libous N Skelos Y Espaillat Y Little N Smith Y Farley N Marcellino Y Squadron Y Felder Y Marchione N Stavisky Y Flanagan Y Martins Y Stewart-Cousin Y Fuschillo Y Maziarz N Valesky Y Gallivan N Montgomery Y Young N Gianaris Y Nozzolio N Zeldin EXC Gipson Y O'Brien Y     Golden Y O'Mara N     Griffo N Parker Y     Grisanti Y Peralta Y

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the formatting. It started out as a nice Excel spreadsheet, with nice columns and everything. However, it still conveys the info. Names with N after them are the good guys that voted against the bill. Guys with Y after their names are the turds that have to go. Let's see to it that that happens!