Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

It's been made a point that the city folks seems to be problematic and Biz is simply defending that fact. Some of you "upstaters" seem to think you're better than others. A mentality I've seen here over and over again. There's a reason why there's millions of people in NYC, because YOUR daughters want to come down here!

I was simply making a point to lump people together. I don't have a problem with most from the city. I've been there a lot and have many friends from the city. Don't make a general statement about all pretty girls are sluts at some point or all guys from the city are DBs and expect no one to get mad or say something back to you.

Witty, so far you have been civil and my qualms are not with you, unless you want some of this. :)

Appreciate the level headed discussions you bring to the table and I see where you are coming from.

The last thing I'll say is there is a time and place for everything. This is obviously not the place to talk about anyone's daughter (or everyone's, or most of everyone's) in a way that can be seen as negative, attacking or hurtful. There are women on this site, everyone here has a mom, sister or daughter, don't disrespect them. Learn from a mistake and grow as a person, no ones perfect. We are all here because we have a few things in common, outside of those things we are all very different people. Learn from each other.

• Like 1

Maybe it would be better if the comments from Biz be made in a separate thread? For that matter, I don't think it would make a difference if he made it in a "downstater" separate forum. Differing views will always make or break a forum. It's all about how out of hand things get, and when someone is encouraging a fist fight like some fine folks have been encouraging, that's where I draw the line.

I'm still waiting for a single instance where I've insulted a general populace. And you want to talk disrespect? I was brought up to EARN respect, so far these fine folks have a long way to go, so yeh, maybe I AM disrespectful to those that don't deserve any.

Lets be honest here Buckhunter, you and I have butt heads before, but I'm not the one holding any grudges. You can defend your pals all you want, you're the moderator. But I hope you keep this thread and when the dust settles, see who's left on YOUR site.

First off, this isnt MY site.

Second, I hold no grudges against you, but I will call you out on your actions on this site. The only reason Im singling you out, is because you are the nail sticking out the furthest in the case.

Calling people "old fogies" is supposed to be a complement? Thats an example from this very thread.

Lastly, if you think you will be the "end game" of this site, then you seem to be delusional as well as disrespectful. If it was a threat of you leaving, by all means, do whatcha gotta do.

I'm still waiting for a single instance where I've insulted a general populace. And you want to talk disrespect? I was brought up to EARN respect, so far these fine folks have a long way to go, so yeh, maybe I AM disrespectful to those that don't deserve any.

Lets be honest here Buckhunter, you and I have butt heads before, but I'm not the one holding any grudges. You can defend your pals all you want, you're the moderator. But I hope you keep this thread and when the dust settles, see who's left on YOUR site.

First off, this isnt MY site.

Second, I hold no grudges against you, but I will call you out on your actions on this site. The only reason Im singling you out, is because you are the nail sticking out the furthest in the case.

Calling people "old fogies" is supposed to be a complement? Thats an example from this very thread.

Lastly, if you think you will be the "end game" of this site, then you seem to be delusional as well as disrespectful. If it was a threat of you leaving, by all means....

Calling all Old fogies, if I hurt your feelings, please accept my most sincere apologies. I must be a horrible person to say such horrible things.

*sarcasm implied*

Ok, the details are set.  After a lot of negotiation, Doewhacker and I will be fighting each other in the parking lot of Good Times Restaurant on the shores of Ballston Lake.

The fight will be Labor Day Weekend, best of 3 format.  We will fight Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (if necessary).

If Doewhacker wins, I will promise not to "breed".

If I win, I get his only source of transportation (pic attached).

Good Luck training DW, try ensure.

post-871-0-31180100-1371831398_thumb.jpg

Ok, the details are set. After a lot of negotiation, Doewhacker and I will be fighting each other in the parking lot of Good Times Restaurant on the shores of Ballston Lake.

The fight will be Labor Day Weekend, best of 3 format. We will fight Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (if necessary).

If Doewhacker wins, I will promise not to "breed".

If I win, I get his only source of transportation (pic attached).

Good Luck training DW, try ensure.

That's 5 minutes from where I work. Ill bring some popcorn.

• Like 2

I don't get where you think I am the one asking to fight, I simply ask that you make your assinine comments to another mans face and see how he takes it. We all know you won't.

Also I never said ALL city guys are the stereotypical city ahole's, just you and Shawn are.

nah, you just like to call people out when you're on the other side of the fence. It has nothing to do with how he worded his opinion. Never once compromising or giving an inch even after you know you're wrong. It's sort of "your thing".

Edited by Belo

I don't get where you think I am the one asking to fight, I simply ask that you make your assinine comments to another mans face and see how he takes it. We all know you won't.

Also I never said ALL city guys are the stereotypical city ahole's, just you and Shawn are.

I am trying to be considerate.  Tractors are not allowed on major highways, therefore you have no feasible way of getting "downstate".  I am willing to travel up to your area to say "assinine comments" to your face!

Funny how much you bash "downstate" and "city".  Assuming you have kids, you will want them to go to college if they are not into a trade of some sort.  After college, you will want them to get the best job they can in their field.  There is a very strong chance that your kids will need "downstate" to provide them with this opportunity!

There's quite a few things you don't get, we understand. Today it's me, tomorrow it's someone else. We know how you operate.

Hey! Isn't it about time you make another claim that you'll leave this site for good and never comment again? If that's not the definition of a hypocrite, I don't know what is.

Btw, do you have the balls to face Biz face to face? Just curious. Talk the talk, now walk the walk.

If one of your friends was talking about his daughters up and coming wedding would you break into the conversation and say something like "ya know a lot of new brides spend their whole honeymoon getting drilled by their new husbands" Or would you thing that would be a little inappropriate and keep your opinion to yourself ?

Grown ups know when to keep their opinions to themselves. Kids don't.

Anyone have an answer to this?? Just yes or no..

• Like 1

If one of your friends was talking about his daughters up and coming wedding would you break into the conversation and say something like "ya know a lot of new brides spend their whole honeymoon getting drilled by their new husbands" Or would you thing that would be a little inappropriate and keep your opinion to yourself ?

Grown ups know when to keep their opinions to themselves. Kids don't.

Anyone have an answer to this?? Just yes or no..

Apparently if you need to keep your opinions to yourself with friends, they're not really your friend, now are they? And that leads to another question, but that's for another day and another thread.

nah, you just like to call people out when you're on the other side of the fence. It has nothing to do with how he worded his opinion. Never once compromising or giving an inch even after you know you're wrong. It's sort of "your thing".

Again, Im not standing on the other side of the fence, Im not even near the damn fence, but feel free to throw all the accusations and make all the assumptions you like. Its definitely your style.

Ok boys, enough is enough.  I just got a PM from Growalot saying that in her motherly opinion this stuff needs to stop.  It's time to hold hands and make peace and maybe smoke a peace pipe with some of the stuff that she grows next to her food plots for deer.  She asked me to post this video of her singing "Kumbaya", so we can all join in while we all hold hands.  OK fellas??

• Like 2

Apparently if you need to keep your opinions to yourself with friends, they're not really your friend, now are they? And that leads to another question, but that's for another day and another thread.

Got it ...so as long as they're not your friends or someone you know go ahead and be a rude disrespectful little juvenile. 

Edited by ants

I am trying to be considerate. Tractors are not allowed on major highways, therefore you have no feasible way of getting "downstate". I am willing to travel up to your area to say "assinine comments" to your face!

Funny how much you bash "downstate" and "city". Assuming you have kids, you will want them to go to college if they are not into a trade of some sort. After college, you will want them to get the best job they can in their field. There is a very strong chance that your kids will need "downstate" to provide them with this opportunity!

Unfortunately I am out of the country that weekend, I will be in Nova Scotia. But if you would really like to meet up to discuss things I would be happy to oblige.

As far needing downstate, haha yea how do we survive up here with out you.