New cam pics...neighbors live outside

greg54

I bought a new Primos trail cam, but haven't been out to my sisters property yet to try it out. So I did the next best thing and put cam up on old vent pipe outside my bedroom. Something has been killing rabbits and leaving them in yard, and I suspect the neighbors cat is doing it. So I put old live catch Havahart trap out (it doesn't work, but neighbors don't know that) on the ground near the camera so they could see it, but make them nervous about their cat getting caught. I get a kick out of the pics, these people literally are outside 24/7, both eating and sleeping. I know the cam works good, it took over 1700 pics of them living outside just last weekend alone. I get no privacy when I go in my yard!! The pics show them making up the bed for sleepout,, and pic of him in my yard getting his cat!!

post-2675-0-75901700-1372531437_thumb.jp

post-2675-0-46437300-1372531561_thumb.jp

post-2675-0-52269200-1372531621_thumb.jp

post-2675-0-30113600-1372531722_thumb.jp

post-2675-0-70928800-1372531802_thumb.jp

post-2675-0-41683700-1372531891_thumb.jp

Ya that would be a 12 ft high privacy fence....What did he do jump your fence?

Yea I need a nice tall fence...that would give me privacy. I feel like I have to tip-toe in early morning when I go out to water my tomatoes so I don't wake them lol...I think he did hop the fence.

That's why I couldn't live in the city or suburbs. I don't want to see, hear, or smell neighbors or any of their critters or off-spring.

Your sure right about that Doc. that's why I head out to my sisters in countryside, or my friend in Catt County

I'd have a field day with that! Chainsaws, weedwhackers, angle grinders, circular saws, nail gun, bbq grill, Etc.

When 7AM hits fire em up!

Or just wait til the wind is blowing towards their house and spray some skunk essence, then ask them if they saw the skunk! lol 

I'm all for being neighborly, but I won't tiptoe for anyone

• Like 2

I'd have a field day with that! Chainsaws, weedwhackers, angle grinders, circular saws, nail gun, bbq grill, Etc.

Or just wait til the wind is blowing towards their house and spray some skunk essence, then ask them if they saw the skunk! lol 

I luv the skunk essence idea....the wind is out of the west often around here...it will head right for them

They might think you're smoking a blunt!

Hahaha!  Such a coincidence.  Some old lady in my building kept complaining about smelling marijuana.  Everyone on the board was like..."ummm...we're pretty sure it was a skunk."  But she kept going on and on about it being marijuana.

Yes, that is one of the bad sides of living so close to people.  Every once in a while, when I come out of the shower and need to grab a cold beer, I'll walk into the kitchen naked.  My wife is always like "what if someone sees you" to which I respond, "if they don't want to get mooned, stop looking through my window."

Every time you spot a mushroom in their yard throw on a tye-dye and cut off denim shorts. Then eagerly ask them if you can pick it, while smiling ear to ear! That's the time to ask if they saw the family of skunks that were playing bongo drums in your back yard.

Me too!!!

I luv the skunk essence idea....the wind is out of the west often around here...it will head right for them

+1

This would have that cat on a leash real quick!LOL

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

LOL

Guy down the street has a tombstone on his front lawn "Here lies the last dog that shit on my lawn" love it!

LMAO

Hahaha!  Such a coincidence.  Some old lady in my building kept complaining about smelling marijuana.  Everyone on the board was like..."ummm...we're pretty sure it was a skunk."  But she kept going on and on about it being marijuana.

Yes, that is one of the bad sides of living so close to people.  Every once in a while, when I come out of the shower and need to grab a cold beer, I'll walk into the kitchen naked.  My wife is always like "what if someone sees you" to which I respond, "if they don't want to get mooned, stop looking through my window."

LMAO