Beard growing

LOL ....I have grown them back  in the salad days. I can go close to full cave man  in a month or so. I don't care for it myself. Too itchy and smelly at deer camp, plus it takes me a day or two to shave the damn thing off. But thats just me..Good luck.

I just did the circle beard thing 2 years ago and keep it trimmed.  I skip shaving when out hunting or camping and shave off the extra before going back to the office. Too many bare spots to grow a full beard- seems to run in the family too.

I have more "blonde" hairs in the beard than brown.  The mustache is mostly brown, but the beard seems get "blonder" every few months.  May have to shave it to get my "young" face back.

Wife ok with it, youngest daughter says too scratchy.  Can't please them all.

A man's beard answers to no one but itself!!

Amen brother! Even though the wife and kids don't care for it, I grow it throughout the year and shave it off when I grow tired of it. I grew it back last week and shaved it off yesterday. In a few weeks I'll start again and keep it through the season.

• Like 1

2 funny!!!  I am happy I have enough Italian blood to grow a full one, and enough Danish and Swedish to keep my back free of hair!!!  Not sure where the Polish fits in.  (No wise cracks!!!  LOL)

Facial hair is frowned upon by work, yet one of my old bosses who use to complain had a full beard!!!  So he did not have the right to tell me it was not acceptable, even though he tried...  After fellow coworkers pointed that out he stopped.

I usually grow one for rifle season yet recently I seem to start earlier.  I have to trim otherwise I would look like grizzly Adams in 2 weeks.  The gray hairs seem to be multiplying every year, might have to put on more war paint this year...  Arg.  I will start September 26th on the way up to scout/bow hunt and will not remove until after dec 8th if the gray does not bother me too much...  And yes I agree no facial hair has ever gotten me a deer but the tradition is fun...