Gift to get someone who has everything?

blackradio

Sounds like the start of a Hostel movie to me. Get that fresh American blood over there, to a hunting cabin in eastern Europe where nobody in the party speaks English.

If we don't see you posting come November, we'll know.

Hopefully you come back alive, with both kidneys, etc.

I like the flashlight idea.

Edited by phade

Sounds like the start of a Hostel movie to me. Get that fresh American blood over there, to a hunting cabin in eastern Europe where nobody in the party speaks English.

If we don't see you posting come November, we'll know.

Hopefully you come back alive, with both kidneys, etc.

I like the flashlight idea.

Almost reminds me of the Chernobyl movie. Better buy a AK while you are there :P

Nice to see some other Surefire fans.by the best cry only once... Btw you can get the 123A batteries for about a buck a piece online. Try Battery Junction. All U.S. 123 A 's are made by one manufactor , so ignor the "brand"

I think a Surefire or a Bob Dozier knife would be remembered .

Edited by Larry302

Surefire is indeed awesome...

I once lost my brand new Surefire on opening day of bow season. Dropped it at the base of my stand, but searched and searched and never found it. Wrote it off the books.

Last day of muzzleloading season...friend hunts that stand and somehow pulls it out of the snow. I think he stepped on it and felt is roll or something. Handed it to me at the base of the stand, and that sucker turned right on and has been ticking ever since.

• Like 1

I'm dating a girl from Slovakia and I'm visiting her in 3 weeks. We are going to a wedding of her friends, and the groom (whom I've met once and got along with great) is a big hunter and has an amazing cabin and has seemingly everything. I'd like to get him a gift for their wedding and since we have hunting in common, it'd be cool to bring him something to do with hunting from America, which he has never been. I know it's a long shot but, any ideas?

Aren't wedding gifts supposed to be for BOTH the bride and the groom?  If anything a wedding gift supposed to be something that the bride will find useful more than the groom.  I don't think a hunting knife or flashlight will go over too well with the bride, unless she hunts too.  You can buy each of them separate gifts I guess, but I always thought one gift was given for both.  I'm sure most here wished that they were given a $500 Cabelas gift card for their wedding even if the bride didn't hunt, but generally that's not the way it works.

Aren't wedding gifts supposed to be for BOTH the bride and the groom?  If anything a wedding gift supposed to be something that the bride will find useful more than the groom.  I don't think a hunting knife or flashlight will go over too well with the bride, unless she hunts too.  You can buy each of them separate gifts I guess, but I always thought one gift was given for both.  I'm sure most here wished that they were given a $500 Cabelas gift card for their wedding even if the bride didn't hunt, but generally that's not the way it works.

My lady already got the bride something. So i am supposed to bet him something and I'll give them both some cash anyway.

My lady already got the bride something. So i am supposed to bet him something and I'll give them both some cash anyway.

If there's anything you can give a groom on his wedding day, it would be a hacksaw that he could use to cut himself free from the ball and chain that will be soldered tightly around his neck the minute he says "I do".  LOL