Savage/Nikon Package

Five Seasons

Rolling tires can be done the same way Culver, using cardboard in the rim well.

Lots of guys in the club I belonged to in VA shot the crap out of that. Scary good. Problem is they were crappy hunters. Rarely is someone a good shot and a good hunter.

• Like 2

The most asinine thing you've ever said on this forum, right there.

You've lobbed grenades just as much as I have or anyone else has on this forum.

And, don't bother asking for proof. It's so asinine, I'm not even going to look. I could close my eyes, throw a dart, and hit an example. C'mon, you're better than that.

It's one thing to be a giant d!#k, it's a whole 'nother level being a giant d!#k and not knowing it. (saying in general)

I am a very opinionated a-hole. no argument there. I SAID PERSONAL ATTACK. find one. just one. Not where I argued with someone, but called them a name.

one of my buddy shoots running deer at 200+ a lot... 

anyone can shoot at. how often does he successfully and cleanly take the deer?

Edited by Belo

tough time of year with NZ opener right around the corner and the SZ right behind it. Sad to say but a good time to pick one up is after the season and right before Christmas. People dumping them for present money.

yeah I think I'm conceding this year. Just wondering what to look for if they do pop up used. Most of my stands are bow stands anyhow and my browning is still more than capable. btw, can you still buy used guns in this state from private individuals?

yeah I think I'm conceding this year. Just wondering what to look for if they do pop up used. Most of my stands are bow stands anyhow and my browning is still more than capable. btw, can you still buy used guns in this state from private individuals?

Yes, but you have to go through an FFL so they can do the background crap.

Yes, but and this is the but that no one gets a good answer to. You will have to go and get a background check performed in order to do the sale. I haven't done it yet so I am not sure how many of the dealers are handling it. Maybe the dealer you bought the pistol through could help you out or clarify it. I have heard cost up to 50 to do it. It was supposed to be 10 but I guess it is 10 for the background check and 40 for their time...lol. sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

Beikirchs in East Roch. Ok $507 .... Now the guy I deal with was not there, they give a discount to certain professions. The guy I used did not know me and I did not mention it until to late, so that should be the price .

He did toss in a gift card after though......

My first center fire rifle , I got some distance work to do and keep the distance realistic .

Oh mod.111. With accue trigger. Oh and left handed sometimes that's more, not sure on this gun though.

Edited by Larry302