Which side of the fence are you on?

I'll take but little offense at being called a Democrat (I'm not!) Hell, someone could have called me a Catholic!

Question: I'n not a Republican, so I must ask: Are they all narrow-minded?

Easy with the "narrow minded" comments Mr. Glass House...LOL

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he didnt exist. As a hardcore conservative, i dont have a problem with people believeing things different than i do, but i really wish everyone would open there damn eyes and realize its not conservative voters and  liberal voters whom should be fighting with each other.. But us as a united American people against the washington elite who are ruining this country and living lavish lifestyles off of our dime.

• Like 2

Hey, not all Republicans are good, but the Democrats are the ones who are pushing gun control, abortion, racism, amnesty for illegals, higher taxes and spending. And now they are pushing for war too! You can't deny those are facts.

Personally, I'm a supported of the Libertarians more than anything. GO RAND PAUL!

• Like 1

A lot of those statements seemed true and funny to me. 

In fact my sister and I are on opposite sides of the fence.  She joined moms-against-guns.  Funny thing is she wants to inherit one of our grandfather's shotguns.  A kind of exception I guess to the generality.

I never click that vote for all bar for "x" party.  I vote by who can do the job no matter what party they are in.  I even avoid using the Republican & Democrat switch if possible.  Although I do tend to mostly lean towards one party.

I do not like politics at all, and it even happens in my office.

The Fence Test. This is straight forward country thinking.. by Jeff Foxworthy

Which side of the fence? If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Right On!!!  B)

Hey, not all Republicans are good, but the Democrats are the ones who are pushing gun control, abortion, racism, amnesty for illegals, higher taxes and spending. And now they are pushing for war too! You can't deny those are facts.

Personally, I'm a supported of the Libertarians more than anything. GO RAND PAUL!

Not all Republicans are good. But all Democrats are bad, ...$$$$Yes Thurston the plan is indeed working splendidly, hoo, hoo, hoo Winthrop we have one here who thinks there are good Republicans, tickles my heart$$$$$$...

Edited by sits in trees

I hate to let facts get in the way of another gun-lover attempt to demonize the enemy. But, most of that story about Soles' voting record is inaccurate. Do a little research beyond the propaganda headlines. Soles had A and B+ ratings from the NRA throughout his long tenure in office.

If you don't believe ALL Democrats are against private gun ownership of anything not used for "Sporting Purposes" (which they get to define), just read their platform statement from the last Democratic National Convention. It's part of the party's agenda and all Democrats are expected to abide by it. If they don't agree with it, why are they still Democrats.