Well its almost here............

josephmrtn

and no im not talking about deer season ;) This wed is my 16th birthday... and im having a really hard time deciding what i want for the food portion of the party, so i decided to ask some of ya'll what you guys think would be good...

any ideas? 

for the activity portion im planning on vball and some other games as well as possibly some skeet shooting... as they say YOLO so live it to the fullest :) 

I can not think back that far from current 71 to back at 16. I just could not wait to get a car and have the ability to drive. I came from a large family that always had great time so dinner could be anything from beef to even Lamb, but the one thing I always enjoyed was the fact that my Dad and Mom was always there for me.  So tell them what you would like to have at your party. I was given my first Bear traditional recurve that was in hunting weight of 45 lbs and a doz of wood hunting arrows from Herter's a a gift. I also was allowed to go to the hunting camp with my Dad and his hunting buddies.

have a great birthday

Bill

I can not think back that far from current 71 to back at 16. I just could not wait to get a car and have the ability to drive. I came from a large family that always had great time so dinner could be anything from beef to even Lamb, but the one thing I always enjoyed was the fact that my Dad and Mom was always there for me.  So tell them what you would like to have at your party. I was given my first Bear traditional recurve that was in hunting weight of 45 lbs and a doz of wood hunting arrows from Herter's a a gift. I also was allowed to go to the hunting camp with my Dad and his hunting buddies.

have a great birthday

Bill

Oh yeah!!! cant wait!!!

Have your Mom cook you something you love. That is always the best and you will remember it. Happy Birthday Joe.

:) u got that right

LOLOLOLOL.

Oh to be 16 again...

Have fun Joe. I say have some inner loins from a fresh new doe and get some pizza to eat.

Im gonna try and get one!!!!!!!!!!!!