Weather not cooperating...

bkln

me to...lucky the camp neighbor took our sons doe...one less problem for them with the heat and  now rain coming...he got her out of a stand I built in a wht pine...It's a productive stand...then he saw a nice buck out of a ladder stand I moved...one of the older guys bought it ...then was afraid to use it so gave it to me.......so I moved it to a better rifle shooting area....

I don't hunt camp much any more but our son likes it...

I think I will be hunting pretty casually today. Mostly just getting out to stretch the legs a bit. probably be doing a lot of ducking and diving trying to avoid falling limbs .... lol. Maybe be getting some wing-shooting practice as the deer go tumbling by in the wind. I heard there were going to be 60 MPH wind gusts today. Listening to things starting to howl out there right now.

I am pretty excited about getting out there, and am serious about deer hunting, but I'm afraid I'm inside today. They just issued a severe thunderstorm warning and tornado advisory for my area. There's a lot I will tolerate to hunt in but at one point it becomes a safety issue, yikes.