Success Times Many

Four Season Whitetail's

Congrats...but did you say last couple of days in bow and this weekend...?...I'ts been sixty here...do you have a walk in cooler?

Good question that has gone unanswered to this point.

I'm sure he does....................or else they were all donated to the soup kitchen. :fie:

Good question that has gone unanswered to this point.

I'm sure he does....................or else they were all donated to the soup kitchen. :fie:

To tell ya the truth i cant really tell how many of those friday bow kills were replaced with Saturday gun kills. We do have a trailer set up as a cold room.  We did not have enough pole to show them all. When i left Sunday at noon the count was 16 for 7 guys.

Im sure if a pic was put up of all taken there would be some screaming..Overkill.. They will be enjoyed by many!!!!

Thanks for posting FourS..

Happens to be our meat pole , lol..between the four of us ,you, and a few others we got a pile..I couldn't buy a buck this year...so I shot does ,passed on a lot of little ones and settled on 3 big ones.

For those 'worried" about the hanging venison, its all cut up and in the freezer. Except for a few meals we already ate...lol

I will be taking my nephew there in the morning,I hope you guys left a few for us !

Oh yeah! All mine were bow kills.. I saw lots of does and a bunch of small bucks. Seems like the big boys were just starting to move when we left. Good luck!!.after comeing home and seeing the wife and kiddo for a few days,I'm ready to go back, love hunting those bottoms and ridges..