RIP Big Boy...

WNY Bowhunter

Funny you mention that...both my uncle and my buddy in the pic fired at the same time...one bullet hit him in the spine and the other in the heart.

Now that I'm thinking about it if they both shot it at the same time kind of sucks he didn't give it to the younger guy. I don't know the whole situation though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Boy , that's a beauty...........nice big white rack .

Did he have a busted G3 tine on his left side ? It appears even the shed had a busted off G3.

Regardless , that's hell of a buck..........congrats.

Yep...the G4 on the left side was broken. Nearly all of the tines were chipped on last years sheds.

Now that I'm thinking about it if they both shot it at the same time kind of sucks he didn't give it to the younger guy. I don't know the whole situation though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I wasn't there either...but the younger guys father (uncle's cousin) was there too...I don't know what criteria was used to determine who tagged the deer...but it certainly is a crappy situation for both hunters involved.

Gorgeous Deer!  Gorgeous Property of what the pics show....  I have hunted Greenwood on several occasions so somewhat familiar with the amount of bucks and the quality, if, like you said they get that old.  I now hunt Wellsville area.  Congrats to you and your family and hunting partners.

Just AWESOME!!!  That's what keeps us hunters going out year after year!!!  Monsters do exist...!!!

Edited by Taylormike