no more sportsman or super sportsman

silent death

Just checked the Dec site. They are doing away with super sportsman and sports mans license

You must now bye different licenses.....like one for bow one for gun one for muzzloader...

There's no more combined licenses...wtf

Edited by coyote hunter

I also heard that your sporting licenses will be linked to your drivers license....I am guessing there will be a fee with this option.

Only lifetime license holders will be able to link it to their dmv license or Id card

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I also heard that your sporting licenses will be linked to your drivers license....I am guessing there will be a fee with this option.

when you go get your license now what piece of id do they ask for?  It is linked now.  when students take a class from me if they have a license, it is put on the registration form.

Only lifetime license holders will be able to link it to their dmv license or Id card Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

For what purpose?

when you go get your license now what piece of id do they ask for?  

My old license.

I don't get the validity of the licenses.  They are valid for 365 days from days of purchase.  Does that mean they're doing away with the set dates that we have for now?  When do you apply for DMP's?  I can see this new system being a real mess until they work out the bugs.

Only fishing and marine licenses are 365 days.

Hunting and trapping are September 1 to August 31

Don't forget to register on the new DECALS website. Old decals user Id and password do NOT work

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Only fishing and marine licenses are 365 days. Hunting and trapping are September 1 to August 31 Don't forget to register on the new DECALS website. Old decals user Id and password do NOT work Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing that up.