no more sportsman or super sportsman

silent death

Lets all not buy a hunting license this fall. How much revenue would that cost them. How could they police everyone hunting with no license next fall. DEC would have to work triple time costing the state even more.

I doubt that would change anything.  That was the talk last fall with the safew act and more licenses were sold. ncountry we may still have the 4 days but with new tags.  I expect the season to start on 10/1 after this year. 

We should ALL just hunt with out license this year. Hit em in the gut... I mean, they can't arrest us all.

I really don't know how far this state is going to try and push us, not just hunters but all avenues of life before people start to lose their mind and fight back.

we were supposed to save this last year until they started to charge for doe permits. Just screw the people who live here and entice out of staters to come and spend money. Its a big sham and I cant see it because government keeps pulling the wool over my eyes.I am so glad they keep fixing things for me and my fellow sportsman.Thanks big brother.

we were supposed to save this last year until they started to charge for doe permits. Just screw the people who live here and entice out of staters to come and spend money. Its a big sham and I cant see it because government keeps pulling the wool over my eyes.I am so glad they keep fixing things for me and my fellow sportsman.Thanks big brother.

And who else besides the state government was a driver in this? I am about sick of repeating myself on here about this. WHO?

WHO ELSE???

Hint Number 1: They are fat, old, red faced, rich, politically connected, arrogant,  and claim to represent you...

Hint Number 2: They are NOT employed by the DEC...

Hint Number 3: They are NOT anti-hunters...

Hint Number 4: They are NOT liberals...

Hint Number 4: They are NOT "tree huggers"...

Hint Number 5: It is NOT Obama...

Hint Number 6: Only one or two are from out of state...

Hint Number 7: It is NOT a federal conspiracy...

Hint Number 8: It has NOTHING  to do with the safe act...

Hint Number 9: It has NOTHING to do with the safe act...

Hint Number 10: It has NOTHING to do with the safe act...

i do not see where it is such a bad thing so you have to buy individual tags for the tings you want.  we used to have to do that and we all survived.  We also used to have to fill out a paper and get stamps put om the back of it.  I am savinga buck a year.  If I hunt another 30 years, I will save enough to make one trip to camp. 

• Like 1

i do not see where it is such a bad thing so you have to buy individual tags for the tings you want.  we used to have to do that and we all survived.  We also used to have to fill out a paper and get stamps put om the back of it.  I am savinga buck a year.  If I hunt another 30 years, I will save enough to make one trip to camp. 

LOL. Look Mister you are talking french to some of these young bucks on here.  Do you think they would know about a stamp with a pic of a deer on it that went on the back of a paper licence...oh dont forget to sign the face of the sticker. lol

I see this as part of a major plan. say hello to AR. Say hello to the big push to get bigger deer, more out of state hunter into Ny. More sales man!!  Problem is, With all this ammo and gun problems in Ny the bow hunters are going to have to do most of the harvesting of these bigger deer.  There is a big picture when it comes to the DEC.

• Like 1

LOL. Look Mister you are talking french to some of these young bucks on here. Do you think they would know about a stamp with a pic of a deer on it that went on the back of a paper licence...oh dont forget to sign the face of the sticker. lol

I see this as part of a major plan. say hello to AR. Say hello to the big push to get bigger deer, more out of state hunter into Ny. More sales man!! Problem is, With all this ammo and gun problems in Ny the bow hunters are going to have to do most of the harvesting of these bigger deer. There is a big picture when it comes to the DEC.

I may be only 35 but I remember those licenses ...

• Like 1

LOL. Look Mister you are talking french to some of these young bucks on here.  Do you think they would know about a stamp with a pic of a deer on it that went on the back of a paper licence...oh dont forget to sign the face of the sticker. lol

I see this as part of a major plan. say hello to AR. Say hello to the big push to get bigger deer, more out of state hunter into Ny. More sales man!!  Problem is, With all this ammo and gun problems in Ny the bow hunters are going to have to do most of the harvesting of these bigger deer.  There is a big picture when it comes to the DEC.

At least back then you had a spot to stick you duck stamp on...lol,. I wish they had gone to seasons that coincided with the duck stamp. Would have saved all that carrying double stuff.