Vasectomy

Red

JALA RUT is right on with the potential for post vasectomy gonads to getting the size of grapefruits if you don't rest them.  My ex-husband shot a 30 target 3-D shoot the day after his vasectomy and was walking up and down hills.  I told him it probably wasn't a good idea that he go but he wouldn't listen as he said he felt fine.  Later that evening he was VERY swollen.  I had a hard time hiding my laughter when he showed me how big they were. 

• Like 1

I have 3 great kids.They are all grown up oldest 22 youngest 16.When our 3rd was born my wife had her tubes tied.I was all set to get it done but the doctor told us since she was gonna do another c- section on my wife it would be better do do her tubes so we did,funny part is I would like to have another one,not sure where this came from maybe I am going through a mid life thing not sure.any way be sure this is what you want!!!!

I have 3 great kids.They are all grown up oldest 22 youngest 16.When our 3rd was born my wife had her tubes tied.I was all set to get it done but the doctor told us since she was gonna do another c- section on my wife it would be better do do her tubes so we did,funny part is I would like to have another one,not sure where this came from maybe I am going through a mid life thing not sure.any way be sure this is what you want!!!!

After ten years the bands can fall off.

Edited by coyote hunter

I've been rotating the bag or corn and peas but I forgot to put them back I. The freezer so then I had to break out the ice blocks that I use In the cooler it worked but definitely not as comfortable as the bags of vegetables

I don't know guys, I'm kinda old fashion way and I can't have any sharp objects below the belt and to do what you condone it is a bit too much for me... sorry, I would never ever do that. You do that for personal reasons and I respect that, I'm just saying in my reality you control yourself and doing a snip is like is like cutting your own throat because air quality is bad. No thanks, I will keep my boys intact in case I change my mind or the lady decides to split and I will need to seek a new family....

My 2 cents....

• Like 1