Hunting Liscense plate!

dirt_a_KISS

Once again; like a sack of balls under my bumper hitch or camo graphics on my truck: IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

How about some of those gay ass stickers of big bucks?  Maybe if I was 17 again................(then I'd probably have the saggy sack too hanging from my hitch) B)

• Like 2

Once again; like a sack of balls under my bumper hitch or camo graphics on my truck: IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

How about some of those gay ass stickers of big bucks? Maybe if I was 17 again................(then I'd probably have the saggy sack too hanging from my hitch) B)

um i dont have that hanging from hitch lol!!

I think if your young it makes sense since I've been spending around $90 every year for my license. I plan on hunting for a long long time so this is actually a huge savings. But if what Vince1 said is true this seems kind of stupid. Why wouldn't they do one big package? Seems stupid that they will put it on your drivers licesnse since you will still need carcas tags, back tags so i don't see why not having the one little paper license is a big deal. I do think it is a way for the state to see who might have a firearm when they are pulled over or asked for ID for any other reason.

What happens if you purchase a lifetime license and at some later point move out of ny? Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

To what? 

The license is valid until you croak, no matter where you live. 

Your license plate? Beats me..........................

Be prepared to be asked by every LEO who pulls you over, if you have a gun. :spiteful:

Most LEOs I know are on our side. If he does ask that question, chances are he just wants to know what kind of cool gun you might have. :-)

I'll be getting the hunting plate on my next car - sure beats that nasty gold and blue alternative!!!

And I'm STILL not voting for Cuomo...

Zhe Wiz

If you move out of state the lifetime is still valid until you take that 6 foot dirt nap.  Also, you need to purchase a separate bow lifetime.  The sportsman is &65 and the bow is $235 I think.  That will basically give you the super sportsman.  You will still need to pay the $10 each year for DMP