So is this what you "upstate guys" do on a Saturday night?

pistolp71

I just got some updated information on this that I can't share right now. Let's just say to keep an eye on this one. If you think it sounded freaky before, you ain't seen nothing yet

Wait...you have inside info on two guys having sexual intercourse with cows but you can't share?  I'm going to have to keep an eye on you Culver.  :blink:  :swoon:

• Like 1

Apparently this also happens on LI too!!! These idiots need to be castrated and then euthanized.....

From News12

WOODBURY - A man from Dix Hills is facing disturbing new charges after being accused of beating a dog so badly that it had be euthanized.

Steven Errante, 26, is facing charges of aggravated cruelty to animals, petit larceny and sexual misconduct. Prosecutors say the misconduct charge stems from an investigation that revealed Errante had sex with the dog before he beat it with a baseball bat back in December.

The petit larceny charge was added because Errante allegedly stole the dog from a fenced-in pen behind a church near Errante's home on Deer Park Avenue, prosecutors say.

As News 12 Long Island has reported, the Rottweiler-Labrador mix had to be euthanized. It had suffered several serious injuries, including a fractured skull.

Errante has been ordered held on $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond. The court granted a request by his defense that he undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

• Like 1

Acts like this should result in the death penalty. It would make these freaks think twice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...Or you could give them a REALLY horrible punishment, like strapping them in a chair and making them listen to 3 days of non-stop Barry Manilow albums..

........AAAAUUUUUUUGH !!.....

• Like 1

because they are long island women

it's not the two men's fault ... I mean it was dark. Long island women are always wearing those big fuzzy North Face fleeces and Ugg boots.  On top of that their voices carry a long ways.  I mean is there really that much of a difference? lol

.....I'm sure someone will be "butt hurt" as they say on here.  so... Lord I apologize.

Edited by dbHunterNY