What the heck are you blabbing about?

Eating crow, spitting lies and bashing?

Nonsense. I just think you are annoying. Go post this drivel on the QDMA forum site and leave this one for non-profit hunting/fishing topics.

Again you are lost.. I will post this and more of the facts and truths and of the hundred's of view's of these posts, most will look and see the research and see the truth and your little group that supports it will be shown in the light it should be.

You support the group that supports the spread of CWD.  Real Easy.

Again you are lost.. I will post this and more of the facts and truths and of the hundred's of view's of these posts, most will look and see the research and see the truth and your little group that supports it will be shown in the light it should be.

You support the group that supports the spread of CWD.  Real Easy.

Good grief.

Hey remember that time you spent arguing with FSW and then realized you'll never get that time back? Lol

It's like trying to have an conversation with a 3 year old. You just know it isn't going anywhere before you start, but you hope someday it will make sense to them. At least the 3 year old has an excuse. In this case I can only speculate it may have something to do with inbreeding.

It's like trying to have an conversation with a 3 year old. You just know it isn't going anywhere before you start, but you hope someday it will make sense to them. At least the 3 year old has an excuse. In this case I can only speculate it may have something to do with inbreeding.

So maybe this shows why you are lacking and kind of thinking skills of your own!  You have been schooled by 3 year olds your whole life.

Glad i could school you again to help you out. Typical response from a guy like yourself.

Lets see if the Mods do their job on this family read site. Im sure a many eyes will be burned with this kind of talk. :picknose:  

I get a kick out of you always believing you have "schooled" someone. The only thing I have learned is that the high fence industry feels extremely threatened by conservation groups.

Yeah ok..They have been trying to do that for longer than you have been alive.  I believe you have your groups reversed about who is threatened. Be kinda hard to practice conservation when sharpshooter are doing all the shooting for ya dont ya think?

Sharpshooters doing all the shooting for me??? Now what are you talking about?

Deer have been free range since the beginning of their existence. People have hunted these deer using fair chase methods for as long. There isn't anything that threatens that. However, deer farms are relatively new, are 100% for profit, and have everything to gain if fair chase methods were to disappear. I am sorry, but I cant possibly see where it's reversed.

Sharpshooters doing all the shooting for me??? Now what are you talking about?

Deer have been free range since the beginning of their existence. People have hunted these deer using fair chase methods for as long. There isn't anything that threatens that. However, deer farms are relatively new, are 100% for profit, and have everything to gain if fair chase methods were to disappear. I am sorry, but I cant possibly see where it's reversed.

Terry have you not been reading the other posts on here.  You are going to have not just ar's but all guns taken away in the near future and the states will be paying sharpshooter to take care of the exploding whitetail population and other animal problems.  

Not a deer farm or high fence thread here but when its over we will still have whitetails as livestock and the choice on what to do with them on our private property.

Did you not see the other threads?

I viewed it promptly, I see more paranoia then actual facts. Will owning a gun be more difficult, yes. But I have a hard time believing in total confiscation. And there is no talk of taking away are bows.

It bothers me what has taken place already and seeing the way some other countries have gone in the not so recent past. Look into Australia.

Here's a new game. It's lots of fun. Read FSW's posts out loud in a cartoon villain voice. It fits so well with Gargamel from the Smurfs.

Or better yet, speak it like the scary movie trailer guy!

Here's a new game. Get with the game and see the truth.   The truth will and has been shown. The group supports the very thing it tries to use for ammo.  But have no fear..The future will show.

Let me translate for those that haven't gotten it yet... QDMA is promoting the spread of CWD... you may not have picked up on that subtle point... and for those that just are completely baffled and confused by all FSW's posts.. you may not realize it but you've been served.. another point that may confuse you as well... if you find yourself making sense of any of this nonsense you may need some sleep or have an inner ear infection.

I'm sorry, but this crap is so ridiculous.. I can't help myself. :tease:

• Like 1

Let me translate for those that haven't gotten it yet... QDMA is promoting the spread of CWD... you may not have picked up on that subtle point... and for those that just are completely baffled and confused by all FSW's posts.. you may not realize it but you've been served.. another point that may confuse you as well... if you find yourself making sense of any of this nonsense you may need some sleep or have an inner ear infection.

I'm sorry, but this crap is so ridiculous.. I can't help myself. :tease:

Coming from a guy like you this post make sense.  Sounds like CWD may be moving a little closer to home. I guess this will be a mute point when it shows up. You will have the choice to  :suicide: or chase around deer in a real CWD positive state. Rumor has it that its really not that bad. So im told?

Coming from a guy like you this post make sense.  Sounds like CWD may be moving a little closer to home. I guess this will be a mute point when it shows up. You will have the choice to  or chase around deer in a real CWD positive state. Rumor has it that its really not that bad. So im told?

Not to be too picky, but just for clarity, but the phrase is not "a mute point", but rather "a moot point. Not trying to be the grammar police, but just pointing out a common misuse of words. Might as well have something useful come out of this worthless thread. 

There, now I have done my good deed for the day .... lol.

• Like 1

Not to be too picky, but just for clarity, but the phrase is not "a mute point", but rather "a moot point. Not trying to be the grammar police, but just pointing out a common misuse of words. Might as well have something useful come out of this worthless thread.

There, now I have done my good deed for the day .... lol.

Doc. He actually used it correctly. Mute, because no one is hearing his nonsense. Lol

• Like 1

Doc. He actually used it correctly. Mute, because no one is hearing his nonsense. Lol

I stand corrected. I didn't really think of it that way. :unsure:    Well anyway boys and girls, that is your English lesson for today .... lol.

I guess I get it now. The DEC is completely wrong about CWD in this state. Even though there is no proof, it is running rampant through our deer herd. The DEC along with several well respected nonprofit conservation groups are all conspiring against us. The high fence industry who has millions to gain by spreading paranoia about CWD, are all just telling the truth and "schooling" the rest of us.

Even though physical signs that an animal has CWD exist, none of the deer live long enough to show them, not even one of them.

Even though CWD has yet to wipe out any states deer herd, it is going to happen because we let too many young buck walk. Therefore we should abandon all fair chase hunts and only fake hunt on deer farms.

This will lead to less money for nonprofit conservation groups trying to protect are natural wildlife, and more money for the all profit high fence industry. Which is good because remember, these nonprofit organizations despite following strict rules are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes including the governments. Luckily the high fence industry knows all about this and keeps us schooled.

It all makes sense now.