Downwind Outdoors Killing Turkeys in April??

WestchesterBowman

Look at the leaves on the trees,trees around me haven't even started to bud for the most part.These guys get thrown under the bus quite a bit because they are really good at what they do.The first time I saw one of their videos it was a coyote video they posted on the NYpredatorhunting website and it was in the summer so I immediately thought the same thing.They are a great group of guys and I have meet them in person.I am 99.9999% sure that poaching isn't a game they play

Hey that bozo Ted Nugent was caught red handed documenting his own poaching practices and airing it on national TV....

You mean when he hunted over bait while on a guided hunt? While he should have known the laws, Id say the guide should carry the majority of the blame for that one. anyhow, back to the turkey vid...

You mean when he hunted over bait while on a guided hunt? While he should have known the laws, Id say the guide should carry the majority of the blame for that one. anyhow, back to the turkey vid...

Or how he shot an illegal buck according to that states AR laws.

Or Could have been when he shot a bear and lost it and went on to shoot another bear later on which was illegal where he was. He has a couple of infractions to choose from. :biggrin:

Edited by Doewhacker

LOL, how many of them were on guided hunts? Honestly, if you are paying a guide, he should be making sure you are playing by the rules, its part of the deal. Otherwise, what good is he really?

I know when/if I go on a guided hunt, I probably wont be aware of every single little game law, so Ill be trusting that the guide will point out something like I drew blood on a bear, and cant shoot another one.

• Like 1