What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

8 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Happy anniversary !! Love it there . That's where we got the popcorn cheese sprinkle on steak fries idea.

DID not see the fries on menu. They also ditched the potato croquetes they used to serve. Thats a great resturaunt, never disappoints. 

385 hanging weight, and turkey I shoot at least two dear a year, and eat them both, this should account for the rest of the household protein intake for the year, plus a few chickens. Actually much cheaper then buying from a supermarket and at least here I know the farmer the cow came from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Chef , make sure you get an alarm on the freezer if you don't already.Dont want it crapping out with no warning. 

I didn't even think of that but yea I'm gunna do that asap

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

I didn't even think of that but yea I'm gunna do that asap

My daughter came home the other day and noticed the light out on the garage freezer. My brother in law was installing some a/c while I was outa town and somehow turned that breaker off. The freezer alarms if temp goes to high but not if it's getting no power!! Good thing she caught it and everything was solid. I woulda had to kill off the BIL!!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

My daughter came home the other day and noticed the light out on the garage freezer. My brother in law was installing some a/c while I was outa town and somehow turned that breaker off. The freezer alarms if temp goes to high but not if it's getting now power!! Good thing she caught it and everything was solid. I woulda had to kill off the BIL!!

Good catch. Our freezer is in basement. It has a smell remote and wire lead that runs into freezer. It displays temp in freezer on this remote. Another remote I have in Florida room with wire out window to monitor outside temp. Main unit is on coffee table. Displays inside temp , freezer temp and outside temp. You can set alarm to chime with max and min temps. Alarm sounds at main unit. Might have been $75 or so I believe on Amazon

• Like 2

So mama knocked off Shake shack burgers special sauce . Venison burgers , Shake shack sauce , balsamic onions , cheese and bacon. Also made some corn on the cob with the sous vide. ( 182 degrees for 45 minutes ). Added siracha and Parmesan cheese. Really good. eed3b4521f5182bbc065725d39c1c11d.jpg

• Like 4