What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Fun in the kitchen on this rainy saturday in the southern tier.  Just a before pic of tonights meal, since I love cooking, even though this really isnt cooking.

Hoping it tastes better than the crockpot pic looks.

It does smell GREAT though, for only being on for about a half hour.

20180224_120413.jpg

20180224_125520.jpg

• Like 7

I was at Pastabilities a few weeks ago and ordered the Riggies.  They were hot, but hot to the point of ruining the overall dish - none of the other flavors came through - just heat.  And I like hot spicy food just fine, but it was way overdone.  

3 minutes ago, Otto said:

I was at Pastabilities a few weeks ago and ordered the Riggies.  They were hot, but hot to the point of ruining the overall dish - none of the other flavors came through - just heat.  And I like hot spicy food just fine, but it was way overdone.  

Just the right amount of spicy ness to these. 

• Like 1

Sorry guys shtty night out hit the local american legion which was great. Good laughs convo etc. Went to the next local bar 115 minutes to get a drink. 45 minutes for sam's club chicken strips and mozzarella sticks. Then to top it off waited for quick draw ten minutes at the bar as the matron talked with her friends. Bad food bad experience and will not go back again  to much drama. Better food waiting at home lol