What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Wow!!! Tasty sausage ...but could cut back on the Asiago cheese...

I love Asiago cheese, but it can be a little overpowering in a recipe.

Grate it very fine and use it in a small dish as a dipping condiment. A little too much on one bite can be offset by none on the next bite, and the overall flavor isn't much different than having it cooked in the recipe.

Probably sushi tonight at JetBlue's terminal in JFK, followed by some candy from Dylan's. Heading to Cali for a long weekend.

ive been hankering some good sushi. Wasabi flying fish eggs ( tobiko ) , eel , sea urchin roe with fresh quail egg , fatty tuna belly and a Sapporo If you see Pliny the Elder IPA ( beer ) have it. World class beer and very tough to come by. Safe travels
  • Like 1

ive got to use the slow cooker more, this was so easy

We got a slow cooker as a gift and never even opened the box for years. Last year, moving stuff around the closet, I found it and told my wife we should probably put this to use. Woah, it changed everything. We use it a lot now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We got a slow cooker as a gift and never even opened the box for years. Last year, moving stuff around the closet, I found it and told my wife we should probably put this to use. Woah, it changed everything. We use it a lot now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federal law states that every home "Must" have a "slow cooker/crock pot"….In the future you should watch yourself Mister!!

• Like 2