What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Wife and daughter just called me at work and requested Mickey D's on my way home . Um ya, no thanks. Mine as well just unwrap it and throw it in the toilet as it's a quick process anyhow.  I'll power thaw some venison cube steaks when I get home. Dash of black pepper and a slice of jalapeno cheddar cheese 

RE power thaw : take frozen whatever you're thawing and put it in a pot of warm tap water. Defrosts PDQ

Just sat down to eat a bowl of chicken soup ,im not sure what i got into but i feel like crap today . Upset stomach, zero energy and slight body aches.

That's the way I feel too but it's because I looked at my credit card slips in my wallet and checked my bank account on line. Thank you Christmas .

• Like 1

The last bottle of my 3 day juice cleanse. Never again will I put my body through the torture of not eating burgers and hot dogs and really anything solid food. I can't stop thinking about real food

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Which one did you do? How much weight did you lose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one did you do? How much weight did you lose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the raw generation skinny cleanse. So far down 5 lbs. And idk if its just me but I feel like my waist has shrunk a modest bit, but that could all be just in my head. Needless to say tomorrow for breakfast will be a nice giant 2 pieces of grilled chicken breast and raw string beans

You Can't Beat My Meat!

• Like 1