What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Dinner with a view.

Grilled chicken thighs and artichokes. Dashed with 2 NE Style IPAs. Dessert is 1/2 Italian lemon ice and 1/2 vanilla soft ice cream. Perfect sweet/sour combo.

eb3ce0cb4103e6ef44b14915543c328c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, Fletch said:

That’s a loin outa the buck I shot on opening morning with him sleeping behind me lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to print a bunch of pics , years worth of her sleeping and make a collage and hang it up I her room. But kudos to her. Her first deer , a buck thanksgiving.  Sleeping , I elbowed her to deadest deer I’ve seen in 10 seconds. 

• Like 1

I’m going to print a bunch of pics , years worth of her sleeping and make a collage and hang it up I her room. But kudos to her. Her first deer , a buck thanksgiving.  Sleeping , I elbowed her to deadest deer I’ve seen in 10 seconds. 

This would actually be a great birthday gift and very thoughtful except.... in the collage have the nice picture of her and her buck dead center and have it be the biggest picture. Then spread all the sleeping pictures around it sort of framing in the main picture.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Got them from the deli not bad. Not the best I’ve had but ok

What are they stuffed with, to be honest they look like a regular whole choke with some stuff on top?

My boy likes them just steamed and then he pulls off the petals and dips in butter and eats the inner heart. Me no likey.

34 minutes ago, Fletch said:

What are they stuffed with, to be honest they look like a regular whole choke with some stuff on top?

My boy likes them just steamed and then he pulls off the petals and dips in butter and eats the inner heart. Me no likey.

Breadcrumbs, garlic and cheese. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

2 whole chicken with BBQ rub; 2 chicken marinated in a vinegar brine; potato salad(with wild leeks) and fried wild leeks - all cooked on an open pit Fire.
9dbdfafa0578fdd39787bbc1b9ff74f9.jpg

Hot dang that looks and sounds great