What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I always check this thread from the bottom and go up and guess whos post it is ,those Brussel sprouts gave it away. 

We've gotten a little too comfortable with each other if we can look at a plate and know who's meal it is.  Next thing you know we'll be finishing each others sentences.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Elmo said:

We've gotten a little too comfortable with each other if we can look at a plate and know who's meal it is.  Next thing you know we'll be finishing each others sentences.

Biz loves his sprouts and cauliflower, Bionic likes extra lettuce on his Tacos, Turkey feathers will sous vide anything and have a side of Berbere wings, mowin is a smokehouse master, Fletch can grill a nice steak........maybe you got a point here!  lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Biz loves his sprouts and cauliflower, Bionic likes extra lettuce on his Tacos, Turkey feathers will sous vide anything and have a side of Berbere wings, mowin is a smokehouse master, Fletch can grill a nice steak........maybe you got a point here!  lol 

And you eat so many onions, and peppers, you may turn into a pepper soon. Lol

• Like 2

Pretty sure Nomad hit the eggs pretty hard for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

And our cycles will be at the same time   I’m cramping   You guys ?! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Last night the wife and I got in late from.running around. Hungry but didn't want to cook full blown dinner. Got out the French fry cutter and made some fresh cut loaded fries in the air fryer.
671ddff95abe5f6f5f7e3d1b64e50d76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Last night the wife and I got in late from.running around. Hungry but didn't want to cook full blown dinner. Got out the French fry cutter and made some fresh cut loaded fries in the air fryer.
671ddff95abe5f6f5f7e3d1b64e50d76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Try the white cheddar popcorn topping sprinkled on fries some time. Really good 

14 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Try the white cheddar popcorn topping sprinkled on fries some time. Really good 

we did have some. don't know if it was cheaper or what but i didn't care for any of it on popcorn, had ranch too that was very weird. that said if there's some still in the cupboard i'll give it go. i've got a fairly open mind when it comes to food.

7 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

while i waited for the fries i preseasoned and chunked up a venison roast for kabobs tonight.

Try marinating the venison for kabobs in little soy , orange juice , diced ginger , little brown sugar and diced garlic.  Then add pineapple to the skewer. One of our favorites 

• Like 1