This is how I like to start my day

chiefbkt

Very nice!  I am on my 9th week of field shooting, hope to beat my score tomorrow!  New Easton Da Torch 330 arrows.   Going to fletch about 8 arrows tonight and start using all my old 400's to practice with.  8 weeks until bow!

Looks like target practice could get a bit expensive, shooting all those arrows at the same spot. I think I would be using the other 4 spots on that target. You'll get longer target life and longer arrow life too. When you reach a certain level of proficiency, it pays to scatter those arrows around a bit.

Looks like target practice could get a bit expensive, shooting all those arrows at the same spot. I think I would be using the other 4 spots on that target. You'll get longer target life and longer arrow life too. When you reach a certain level of proficiency, it pays to scatter those arrows around a bit.

X2 on that ,

It's Most likley a carry over from rifle shooting, they will learn when it is time to replace the arrows after one blows up ( that's what happens with carbon arrows. ) Hope the do not get hurt in the process..

Thanks for your concern Doc. I usually shoot 2-3 sets with 3-6 arrows at every range when I practice. My first set is always at the center bullseye (personal preference for focus) and the rest I scatter at the other bullseyes. I check my arrows after every set. The last thing I want is a broken arrow in my hand!

Good shooting. Just wondering if you need an arrow puller for the jacket target?

No arrow puller needed . Two fingers are all you need. That target is 3 years old and the redhead is 4. Two of the better targets I've ever used.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk