$350 Refund Checks In The Mail

Cabin Fever

NY Hillbilly, I was thinking the same thing.  Would be interesting to see.

Imagine the hissy fit LIL  King Andy would have if tons of people started posting pics of themselves posing with checks made out to Astarino or with the new gun they bought with the money. LOL!!

• Like 5

I am sure its not but its your choice, you chose to have kids. Don't complain now.

You're the one complaining. You're freaking out over $300 when parents pay something like $300k to raise a child.

Don't be upset about our choice to continue the human race and I won't be upset about your choice not to.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

You're the one complaining. You're freaking out over $300 when parents pay something like $300k to raise a child.

Don't be upset about our choice to continue the human race and I won't be upset about your choice not to.

I could care less what you pay to raise a kid. I care that I have help pay another way for you to get a bonus for have that kid
  • Like 1

Lets not forget who is looked at for the over time on jobs and the unquestioned sick and personal days at work...mom and now dads getting maternity leaves....Oh God forbid you pay for an expensive meal and dare get up set with the unruly kids or crying baby...by the way we would get up and leave the restaurant immediately....poke poke poke....lol :cheese:

I still say once you reach 65 you should not have to pay school tax. And the Star refund is not anyway near what I pay for school tax with no children or grand children where I live.

And don't get me started on the ladies (if you want to call them that ) that had a number of children and did not get married so the could get child support and not have to work.And they get money to help send the children to collage. And to top it off a good part of the children's fathers live with them to boot.

Lets not forget who is looked at for the over time on jobs and the unquestioned sick and personal days at work...mom and now dads getting maternity leaves....Oh God forbid you pay for an expensive meal and dare get up set with the unruly kids or crying baby...by the way we would get up and leave the restaurant immediately....poke poke poke....lol :cheese:

Maybe I'm tired from riding on an airplanes all day today, but I'm so confused by your post. I'm not even sure what side you're on.

Belo - You don't live in New York anymore?

Moved south in January. Job offer I couldn't refuse. I'm back next weekend for a wedding . Bringing the stick and string with me.

I guess I'm a little surprised with the anti-family posting in this thread. I believe we're all on the same page when it comes to social program abusers, but as a community that generally is considered very family oriented, pass it down, teach the youth etc... A few of you sure do look bad...

• Like 4

Moved south in January. Job offer I couldn't refuse. I'm back next weekend for a wedding . Bringing the stick and string with me.

I guess I'm a little surprised with the anti-family posting in this thread. I believe we're all on the same page when it comes to social program abusers, but as a community that generally is considered very family oriented, pass it down, teach the youth etc... A few of you sure do look bad...

What state? How's the hunting? Got land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk