Really Cuomo again

He's got the money. Money = God in our hedonistic world. That's not religious comment either. It's just the way it is. I am on a very fixed budget, but I donate any money I can to help preserve hunting and our right to bear arms. I am not on welfare, I have a back, hip and nerve disability, so money is tight. Money wins the fight. Maybe some should drop a few bucks to the people they want in office campaigns. Instead of paying $2000 for glass, or the latest Smart Phone, spend $1000 and donate the other $1000  to the NRA or other organizations trying to help out. Voting isn't enough. Sorry, again this is just my personal opinion, and not meant to cause an argument!

There is about 700,000 hunters in NY, assume they all voted for Astorino. In NYC one borough of Brooklyn has 2.6 million people, assume only half of them voted for Cuomo.... there you have it gents, its NYC problem and numbers game, I think we will get BOHICA once more.....

Edited by bkln
  • Like 6

There is about 700,000 hunters in NY, assume they all voted for Astorino. In NYC one borough of Brooklyn has 2.6 million people, assume only half of them voted for Cuomo.... there you have it gents, its NYC problem and numbers game, I think we will get BOHICA once more.....

He also has all the Hasidic vote to.