Some Bucks...

sampotter

Dandy bucks Sam. 

Funny thing though, all of those clips but one were in the dark.  That just kind of hammers home the point that those older bucks aren't dummies.  But you know that..........................

Edited by Lawdwaz

Dandy bucks Sam. 

Funny thing though, all of those clips but one were in the dark.  That just kind of hammers home the point that those older bucks aren't dummies.  But you know that..........................

I had the camera set less than 200 yards from a road where I could access it easily without bumping deer when checking it. I was a little surprised to not see more daylight activity though- it is over the crest of a hill, so the actual spot can't be seen from the road. I actually think a lot of the bucks were cruisers. There's only a couple of them that showed up more than once.

did you notice any issues with deer noticing the camera? i have seen deer not just bucks react weird or look cautious at the camera while it is in video mode, im not sure if it makes a sound when it detects motion...the videos are great though, i also run bushnell cameras!

Just the one where the buck turned and looked at it, but he didn't seem too concerned.

Fantastic videos and clearly fantastic bucks. Two of them were absolute hammers and if they are at an age where there gonna get even larger... double wow. 

Not trying to get spots, but those are ADK state land bucks? Some giant bodies! Congrats on even filming them! 

Fantastic videos and clearly fantastic bucks. Two of them were absolute hammers and if they are at an age where there gonna get even larger... double wow. 

Not trying to get spots, but those are ADK state land bucks? Some giant bodies! Congrats on even filming them! 

Yeah, that's it... These are Adirondack bucks on public land... :rolleyes:

Seems like I have seen part of this before ??? Like where the eyes are in the background ??? Did you post something similar before .. I Can't rember but it seemed very familiar to me watching this for some reason..

No, never posted any of those before.

Awesome video. I had some good scrape action but I never tried my cam on video mode, maybe next year...

Were either of those two giants killed?

Not that I know of.

So I was right about CT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you missed my sarcastic tone...

Beautiful bucks! The big frame buck with the really long brow tines is a toad. Were you treating the licking branch or was it completely natural?

All natural. There were probably twice as many younger bucks I didn't include, lots of scent.