Ny compliant ar-15 gander

Was grabbing a few things at gander and lone behold they had ny complaint at-15s for the low price of $1700. I talked with the salesman who actually had a brain and we just both laughed at the price.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
edited for language

Funny part is that idiots will buy the 1700 dollar one

The local GM has the same thing but the rifles on display are all set up with sights and other accessories. Your paying for the whole "package". The rifles alone are about a grand. 

I've always kinda wanted an AR because there cool guns and fun to shoot. Just always found something else I'd rather spend $1k on. Never ever could I imagine wanting one so bad that I'd buy that abomination.

That said, glad they're doing it. Love loopholes to stupid laws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://binghamton.twcnews.com/content/785182/local-inventor-creates-grip-for-rifles--claims-it-s-legal-under-safe-act/

Not sure if anyone saw this but it came from the Binghamton area.Pretty cool if it works out for the inventor and all AR owners who might be interested.

How's that compliant? What part of "protrudes conspicuously" this guy doesn't get? Hope he has plenty of cash for his lawyers....