looks like you have another year...

growalot

i said not until 2016 and gave reasons in the state wide AR thread. some believed me and others just didn't want to listen.

You GUESSed as you capitalized that, some changes would be in 2015 and some in 2016. Dude you are so far out there i cant even comment further. Edited by phade

You GUESSed as you capitalized that, some changes would be in 2015 and some in 2016. Dude you are so far out there i cant even comment further.

lol.... I guess your buttons work. 

I'm sorry we disagree on some things.  It's a forum on the internet.  Breathe and it'll be ok.

lol.... I guess your buttons work.

I'm sorry we disagree on some things. It's a forum on the internet. Breathe and it'll be ok.

Has nothing about disagreement. You just said you were telling others you were right based on some implied inside connections and face it...you were not. You guessed wrong.

We all are from time to time. I do think you are right that aggregates will come first at some point.

To me it seems like DEC has more of a direction or idea of how to split them up then the actual regs that would change what you can harvest.  also the fact that you can't apply the rest (harvest changes) without the areas to apply them to.  so I guessed if anything was to happen it'd probably be something like that first and maybe DEC would do it to start turning the wheel.  In hind sight DEC probably would get little from doing that and kill a chance for minor tweaks from the pending surveys or other info.  What little inside info I had was regarding harvest changes from those polls happening no sooner than 2016 due to the reasons in the article mentioned in the OP.  To their credit what they said has been right.  Outside that it's just my guess with things like the aggregates.  with the way the article reads it seems I'm wrong about simply anything showing up in 2015 and maybe wrong all together in that it might all be published at once.  We'll see.

Time constraints sounds like a very weak explanation to me. Incredibly vague and can be applied to just about anything that didnt get done or that wasn't high on a priority list.

My take from the article was that they wanted an adequate amount of time to properly conduct and analyze public input on the ideas. With the publishing times being a set amount of time, the only way to shorten up the cycle time would be to short-circuit the public inputting activity. I am quite happy that they are not willing to do that. 

• Like 1

Yes, I can understand some trust issues when you're talking about any government body or agency. But I think in this case they are simply admitting that they blew it and didn't allocate adequate time for the process. That in itself is quite amazing that they would ever admit to being wrong about anything.......lol. That might even be a first!