Where Is Everyone?

Lawdwaz

Been up since 4am cooking and making some baked ziti to take to a family gathering this afternoon.First time I have had pasta for breakfast in awhile I took some off the ziti and put in frying pan with eggs and cheese was good.

• Like 4

Getting ready to head over to my hunting buddies house. He has a frozen septic line from the house to the box. Took six hours yesterday with the backhoe to dig through sixty feet of concrete like frozen ground. He is down to home depot now getting new pipe. Hope to have it working again sometime this morning.

Sure do,it's my next favorite place to be other then a treestand.

I'll be dipped............

You might have mentioned it before and it sailed right over my head.  :)

We should meet for a round 49 sometime.  What's your range of choice there? 

I was there last Friday and shot the plinking range with a friend (non-member) who had a new to him .219 Zipper and 22 Hornet try out. 

The lane to the benches for the 300 yard range hasn't been plowed all winter.  I went in during early January with my wagon but it was rough.  I think since we lost the caretaker nobody cleared the lane of snow, you have any information on that issue? 

I just had to have Time Warner reboot my modem. It's been screwed up since last night. So, I just got access to the internet. I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck

I got nervous when I didn't see a o-dark-30 post from you.  Then toss in the fact that NOBODY posted from 3:38am until my post around 7:40am and I thought that damned Al Gore pulled the plug on his creation.  :D

Glad all is well in the Bristol Hills connectivity department. 

• Like 1

Getting ready to head over to my hunting buddies house. He has a frozen septic line from the house to the box. Took six hours yesterday with the backhoe to dig through sixty feet of concrete like frozen ground. He is down to home depot now getting new pipe. Hope to have it working again sometime this morning.

Crappy job......................................

• Like 2

The Mermaid and I slept in after our long drive home in the snow yesterday .

I'm whipping up some sausage & eggs as I type this and plan to go up to the property later and clean out my bluebird boxes. I normally clean them in late February, but this year I would have had to wade up to my cojones in snow to do that.

The Mermaid and I slept in after our long drive home in the snow yesterday .

I'm whipping up some sausage & eggs as I type this and plan to go up to the property later and clean out my bluebird boxes. I normally clean them in late February, but this year I would have had to wade up to my cojones in snow to do that.

What a great plan for the day. 

If I just squint my eyes a bit I can imagine the seen and smell the breakfast.  The bluebirds will arrive to see their digs in tip top shape for nesting!

Let me guess......maybe a late afternoon (or early :) ) stop at the Legion?

Perfect day, enjoy!

I'll be dipped............

You might have mentioned it before and it sailed right over my head.  :)

We should meet for a round 49 sometime.  What's your range of choice there? 

I was there last Friday and shot the plinking range with a friend (non-member) who had a new to him .219 Zipper and 22 Hornet try out. 

The lane to the benches for the 300 yard range hasn't been plowed all winter.  I went in during early January with my wagon but it was rough.  I think since we lost the caretaker nobody cleared the lane of snow, you have any information on that issue? 

I usually hit up the rifle range . Since i got the new bow in January ,i have been addicted to shooting archery . I was able to get my 20 yard pin dialed indoors but now with the warm weather coming i have 2 more pins to get dialed ,i'll probably be spending a bunch of time at the archery range.

I usually hit up the rifle range . Since i got the new bow in January ,i have been addicted to shooting archery . I was able to get my 20 yard pin dialed indoors but now with the warm weather coming i have 2 more pins to get dialed ,i'll probably be spending a bunch of time at the archery range.

I tried to talk Steve U. into a sand pit for broadheads but no luck.  It'd be great to shoot off the platform or from the ground into it for sighting in.

• Like 1

I thought the same thing about the broadhead burm. Closer to hunting season last year ,someone was leaving those cheap styrofoam targets there for shooting broadheads into. I can't shoot the synthetic bails they have there ,it tears my fletchings off when they pass through.

I thought the same thing about the broadhead burm. Closer to hunting season last year ,someone was leaving those cheap styrofoam targets there for shooting broadheads into. I can't shoot the synthetic bails they have there ,it tears my fletchings off when they pass through.

Yup and the Styrofoam makes a heck of a mess too.............

For years we used to shoot our BH's at Double T in North French into their sand pit.  They had a bucket of water next to it and an old hairbrush to clean out the sand.  It is tough on the heads but you just have to commit a couple complete heads or swap out the blade and you're GTG.

Lets start a petition for NCSC new sand pit. ;)

Yup and the Styrofoam makes a heck of a mess too.............

For years we used to shoot our BH's at Double T in North French into their sand pit.  They had a bucket of water next to it and an old hairbrush to clean out the sand.  It is tough on the heads but you just have to commit a couple complete heads or swap out the blade and you're GTG.

Lets start a petition for NCSC new sand pit. ;)

Im all for it , there is probably 7 people total who actually use the archery range ,we wouldn't even get enough signatures to get us in the door.