Recent topics

SteveB

6:12 PM.

Hit the bookmark for the HUNTING NY forum.

Landing page with "Recent Topics" has 8 threads.

6 of them from the Political section with 2 posters having all the last posts - and probably 75% of the total posts in the threads.

This used to be a place for hunting and outdoor activities in NY.

Not sure what it is now.

• Like 9

This used to be a place for hunting and outdoor activities in NY.

Not sure what it is now.

Well, you guys better start putting up more hunting and outdoor posts then, especially during the off season.

They way I see it, if not for the political posts, there wouldn't be much else.

But not a liberal apparently. lol

They do love to whine.

Now this is a typical response.

You have no idea of what my politics are.

Majority of conservative living people do not spend their entire day searching for cut and paste conspiracies to justify their tin foil budget. Maybe get your Dad to let some fresh air in your basement.

• Like 4

You can customize your recent topics

Point is John 95% of what is posted in that section has nothing to do with Hunting/outdoor news.

Your house - your rules.

But it was a lot better place before the stench started rising out of the basement - and I am not the only one that feels that way.

Edited by SteveB
  • Like 8

There are general and political forums for things that may not be directly related to hunting.

But anyways point I was making is that you can uncheck the political forum from the options on the recent topics.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was actually going to suggest adding a hiking as well as a foraging forum since many of us do these activities during the off season. This will give us something other than politics to talk about until the season starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Point is John 95% of what is posted in that section has nothing to do with Hunting/outdoor news.

Your house - your rules.

But it was a lot better place before the stench started rising out of the basement - and I am not the only one that feels that way.

Instead of complaining , start some hunting topics !

• Like 4

You can customize your recent topics

You're missing the bigger picture of what this site will look like to new members. I understand that the traffic and posts are good for the site in the off season, but the place looks like a bunch of right wing nut jobs. I've never seen anything like it on any site and that includes the very conservative southern hunting boards

• Like 3

You're missing the bigger picture of what this site will look like to new members. I understand that the traffic and posts are good for the site in the off season, but the place looks like a bunch of right wing nut jobs. I've never seen anything like it on any site and that includes the very conservative southern hunting boards

Agree. I see none of this on bowsite or monster muleys, etc. it's all hunting and very active about hunting year round. Pics and discussions right now are about scouting or Africa or spring bear hunts etc

• Like 2

Agree. I see none of this on bowsite or monster muleys, etc. it's all hunting and very active about hunting year round. Pics and discussions right now are about scouting or Africa or spring bear hunts etc

Most sites dont allow it because it just gets good people with common interests to argue with each other. We should be here to discuss hunting. Where were already a group of monitored needing to band together. If the worst we do is disagree about ARs and crossbows we will be fine.

I actually don't mind the occasional political discussion, but it's just too much.

I'd suggest we create 1 thread for the random political discussion. Then it's just 1 thread for those who want to copy and paste and for those who would like to argue or high five it.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1