Beer

Dom

238fcea4db130775960b0ca1c00fbc61.jpg&key=ce04f5a5b27ff915e2c812ea4dd26710c70620bd1368321aed1ef5fc2b193ca0
Pulled one out of the cellar. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’d that drink as a 2013 ? Less alcohol burn ? Maltier /Carmel notes stand out ? No oxygenation? It should have laid down very well if stored at right temp

How’d that drink as a 2013 ? Less alcohol burn ? Maltier /Carmel notes stand out ? No oxygenation? It should have laid down very well if stored at right temp

No burn at all. Never would have guessed 12% if I didn’t know. A bit maltier. Very good.

• Like 1

No burn at all. Never would have guessed 12% if I didn’t know. A bit maltier. Very good.

I follow this one myself , if this is what’s on the course , I’d consider playing myself , but when I’m older and can no longer play sports or hunt .

3707168F-17BD-4C97-9283-C85A966BE54F.thumb.png.85481ecc932071a172a56dfcb95f9c5c.png

Yea Paige is one of them. Tons of them who take revealing pics golfing, fishing, hunting in order to get likes and sponsors and $$$

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Hijack This Bloody Mary mix is perfect , lots of flavor and spice. Some pickles and bacon garnish 1e07a9df5ab12ce98ee5b1dcf382e3f2.jpgPerfect with makers mark. Huge azz bottle was $52.

I would rather just have a Red Eye.

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Anyone ever have this? My brother’s girlfriend gave it to me and have no clue what it is. Looks like a joke to be honest. 11% alc

446500c58899e9797727fd609953462e.jpg&key=736f79fdef0d4b4c70ad20d66010e629dcd4c65ac224e822f693ff0404635c23

She nailed it for new beer Friday for you. Looked it up. 96 over all rating and 85 for the style. Typically a triple ipa will be fairly malty but some hops to cut the malt and burn of the higher abv.  

She nailed it for new beer Friday for you. Looked it up. 96 over all rating and 85 for the style. Typically a triple ipa will be fairly malty but some hops to cut the malt and burn of the higher abv.  

Wow interesting. Thought it was some weird gas station beer lol

I couldn’t find the wine thread so I’m putting this here since it’s in a can. My wife thankfully ($10-15 a bottle) like Dark Horse reds and so she gave this a dance as she was lookin for a rose. Odd to see it in that form - she liked it although it was a bit too sweet for her taste.

1adde03cfcc2e8c39c7e127d65df455f.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Bottom of can will show born on date   Some companies use codes to date   Lawson’s is pretty simplistic lol. 

And ? Whatcha think as I haven’t had one of those since yesterday. I really wanted it when Vermont distro only. It landed here , drank some and realized I could try new and equally as good beer. 

Saw your note too late to check the DOB.

Upon the first sip, I noted that it was pretty tasty.  Each subsequent sip got better.  I was amazed when I realized that the last few sips were the best tasting.  That was a different kind of experience...  I only had one, so I'll need lots of further testing to justify the experience...

Glad you (and many others on here) stirred my curiosity on this one!

• Like 1