Beer

Dom

Tale of the Sunday night tape.

4 Captain Lawrence IPA

1 Magic Hat

3 Lagunitas IPA

First time bowling like 20 years. Wife bowled a 69 (good sign for me?). I bowled a 144. Pretty decent from what I’m told

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 1/30/2018 at 9:38 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

Last nights not so great libation. Had it years ago at EBC when tap only. Too one dimensional Needs some vanilla , bourbon , coffee notes or something. Chocolate and hot didn’t cut it

I was in Dash's snacks/beer aisle today and they had little quirt bottles of flavoring to add flavors to your beer. Don't remember the exact flavors. I thought the idea was a bit, how shall we say, off putting to a purist. The stout you described above, TF, sounds great. i wonder if one exists like that.

41 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Pick my beer...ya got 5 minutes to respond.

5fea6cea278918d810274b41668a5b3f.jpg&key=0c8445b400509c3ebba92c4b49d936525180a35daff03d59c6bf7e648fdbb57c

I know the picture sucks but I also you that some of you guys are so good you don’t need clear pictures! Not a fan of grapefruity beer!

fe6104be75ef484f53457cf296381af8.jpg

Where’s that ? Singlecut are top notch. Looks like a wide array of it too.Sip of sunshine. Looks like some other half too. You near Brooklyn ?  Whatcha buy ? 

Edited by turkeyfeathers

49 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Pick my beer...ya got 5 minutes to respond.

5fea6cea278918d810274b41668a5b3f.jpg&key=0c8445b400509c3ebba92c4b49d936525180a35daff03d59c6bf7e648fdbb57c

I know the picture sucks but I also you that some of you guys are so good you don’t need clear pictures! Not a fan of grapefruity beer!

fe6104be75ef484f53457cf296381af8.jpg

Just seeing this now, but I'd grab a bottle of that Dogfish Head World Wide Stout! 

Where’s that ? Singlecut are top notch. Looks like a wide array of it too.Sip of sunshine. Looks like some other half too. You near Brooklyn ?  Whatcha buy ? 
I'm a fan of what industrial arts are doing as well as what TF said

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

There's gotta be something better than that on tap ?  You are now docked 1 beer point :pleasantry:

Sadly, that was poured out of the bottle and the other choices are crap.  I keep telling them they should let me revamp their lineup, but this restaurant caters to the wine and liquor crowd.  It's also in the same building as my office and the go-to spot for wholesaler and client gatherings.

25 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

In Ithaca for the night with my wife while she handed the work stuff. Lunch at Ithaca Brewing. 

9419A392-BB69-4649-BB23-C05F444F8FC4.jpeg

Love Ithaca. Wife , daughter and I go every summer. Of course hit the  Beer trail on way home. Ever hike Buttermilk , Treman , Touganek or Watkins glen ? Daughter and I hiked them all in 3 days lol. Ithaca Brewing was my reward 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1