Beer

Dom

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Mets in shambles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't care. Just a glass with the logo of my favorite baseball team. Not trying kill a great thread about beer and recipes talking baseball. When I get ready for beer #2, I will use a different glass Biz. Just for you. LOL :cheese:

• Like 1

Tomorrow should be very interesting for Sox/Yanks with doubleheader and both bullpens maxed out.

I'll still take Price/Porcello over whoever the Yanks have tomorrow

I'm opening pitching the first game and The Real TC is set to close. We plan on getting shelled but Trillium and Treehouse breweries are right there " so at least we got that going for us , which is nice "

• Like 1

I'm opening pitching the first game and The Real TC is set to close. We plan on getting shelled but Trillium and Treehouse breweries are right there " so at least we got that going for us , which is nice "

I have a few in innings in me yet. I can't break a pane of glass but I'll throw all kinds of junk. I'm an innings eater

I got an 11:44am tee time, so will actually miss most of the first game.

Last one at last nights game. Be back for today's game in an hour 5 rows behind St . Louis dugout.

7:00 PM res. At Meat and Potatoes! 45oz Ribeye for two , so no ballpark food today .

IMG_4484.PNG

• Like 3

15 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

2980138cafa859d703c198ed43a07399.jpgwe are knocking back a few on the patio. Feels like September though

Good game with the thermacell.  My wife was stealing mine so much,  I Bought the patio version.