Beer

Dom

Fiancee made it home safe, time to have a beer. Nothin' fancy but still tastes good after pacing the house for an hour and a half.c065bd92d17d4c0de67824b21cda90e2.jpg&key=2888ab117d54852813f7baf6d0e26ecede8da7bb2625aa18cbd843040a8db44d

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Only thing better than Bud Heavy is Bud Ice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Fletch said:

I’ll pick it up when I come out and you show me how to Turkey hunt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletch, check out Now and Later a bar/beer store in Tipperary Hill, one block away from the Blarney Stone.  They have the Victory at Sea and a pretty decent collection.  I also found a decent beer store in Camillus in the Costco Plaza development.  (Next door to a really good wine shop too) 

21 minutes ago, Otto said:

Fletch, check out Now and Later a bar/beer store in Tipperary Hill, one block away from the Blarney Stone.  They have the Victory at Sea and a pretty decent collection.  I also found a decent beer store in Camillus in the Costco Plaza development.  (Next door to a really good wine shop too) 

I am not sure this is help lol!! You're enabling my already problem of spending too much on beer lol!!

• Haha 1

last time I was in Canada - years ago ---  Went to an expos/Mets game. Had a place to stay and then walked around looking for a bar and some wings.  No one had a chicken wing to be found anywhere.  Kept walking and found a little pub style place.  They had an Irish band playing.  Well this was also the day Johnny Cash passed.  So by the end of the night - with a little help form us - we had the band playing Johnny Cash and we were singing with them - was a good time in a french canadian city with an Irish band singing Johnny Cash! lol 

and one of my buddies refused to drink any canadian beer! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2