Beer

Dom

16 minutes ago, Fletch said:

And speaking of putts, man TF what is going on??!! I went looking at new putters yesterday and crapshit 2-3-4 hundred bucks for a putter!!!! Holy haydies that's a lotta beers!

Customer doing a putter fitting now with Sams putt lab. Yup , people balk at the price of the most important club in the bag.but have no troubles dropping $4-500 on a driver they use 12-13x a round. A lot of really good beer at that 

28 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Customer doing a putter fitting now with Sams putt lab. Yup , people balk at the price of the most important club in the bag.but have no troubles dropping $4-500 on a driver they use 12-13x a round. A lot of really good beer at that 

LOL i don't drop 4-5 hondo on a drive either...I'm using one i got discounted a year after it came out "hot" years ago lol. my 0-8 rounds a year don't warrant more lol!!

LOL i don't drop 4-5 hondo on a drive either...I'm using one i got discounted a year after it came out "hot" years ago lol. my 0-8 rounds a year don't warrant more lol!!

Damn straight- fix THE SWING not the club! Sounds like bow hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Wow, I had no idea!  Who says you can't buy a better golf game?!:pardon:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

So does anybody know if any of the named golf clubs are made in the USA or are all of them in Asia? Ping used to be but not so sure anymore.

Ping only used to cast heads here , shafts and grips were always over seas. Did make their bags here  Assembled in US essentially  Now everyone is all over seas for every thing 

3 hour round. Shot 47&41 for 88. I'm pumped considering I didn't know course and would have played a few holes differently. Only 29 putts today. Definitely left some scoring chances out there too.

Beautiful course. See a skinny coyote but couldn’t get pic.

a5ab4e7ccf61f48fe5f943330109ef94.jpg

962f81ca1c3c66c4eda16cbf115f61fe.jpg

9b42992fa718fdf8b5914455f6244f8a.jpg

93f7dba104f4c82dbc4a57b41a47deeb.jpg

• Like 2

Nize Biz!!

You must have a $500 putter to putt that well!!

Scotty Cameron. I’m used to big undulating greens. These were flat and fast. 12 on the stip they said.

Friday Beer!

8cdd291fea68dcc7018df2c2c14b3b81.jpg

• Like 3