Beer

Dom

Time for a beer,
Hit farmers market, planted some tomato, pepper, snap peas, and greens.

Uncovered pool and started filling it and power washed the lower deck for 3 hours.

9b31fb9aac03a474b81b52e1b32fb758.jpg&key=ea3843451260247d71b25427616c864944c777d20202d0d1034ad1ad469d0101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Middle Ages. Are they still brewing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Two Sam Adams Summer and about to open a Genny Cream Ale . It’s whats left in my cooler from my last night at work .

I can say that now as I’m off the books as of yesterday .. plus you always make sure a Chief has one first ......

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MPHunter said:

Next up. Read the cans and coincidence Sip of Sunshine is actually brewed at Two Roads in CT. Both are nice!a9c2552820c38723e3d49efe9d855dbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I didn't know that about Sip of Sunshine.  Lawson's small batch stuff is brewed just over the hill in Warren/Waitsfield.  I guess the IPAs are shipped up here in kegs, then put in cans for distribution.  But as you wrote, brewed in CT.

yesterday i had a local restaurant brewed beer called YPA and some of my wife's Helen of Troy blonde ale from rare form brewing co. sorry no pictures. both were good. i'd drink them again.

Edited by dbHunterNY

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You abstained and followed the warning label of not using motorized things while consuming. Good man

Been up since 3AM. If I had a beer before I would have gotten lazy and not mowed the lawn. I couldn't care less about what the label says. LOL.

Please, carry on with your "Orange Mist" flavored beers. I didn't mean to post a pic of a beer that tastes like beer and interrupt the regularly scheduled "fruit section". LOL

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Love this beer. Not so much the helicopters from neighbors tree. We’ll be picking mini trees from garden for months. 4a5e996f9543705b6affb6de02b1a26d.jpg

I found that in a small town grocery store yesterday.  Stopped in to buy a lemon and they had a display set up.  Score.