Beer

Dom

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just pulled a king salmon filet out of brine Like this beer better than I did brewed with mosaic hops. This version is Galaxy hops. And I fought hard for this fish lol. Maybe not this exact fish but in general. bc0ea84f33264a494778a12f3cf63d7f.jpg354759f948cecbefdd2af116193811ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REEL, REEL, REEL!!! :good:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Good tunes. Ocean breeze. Ice cold crappy beer. 802660815ea8556f7ba5654e2e8ed1f5.jpg&key=d6dad9826ad5f37f33df8e5d4b3311968cf0606c11a4d9a04b64ed44cc574ff2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have to laugh my best bud always drank PBR and called it top self. You had to know him.

• Like 1

Have to laugh my best bud always drank PBR and called it top self. You had to know him.
I generally drink good beer but days at the beach and sand all over it's just good to have an ice cold out of the freezer PBR and a shot or two of bourbon in the late afternoon

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Nice. Have to give that one a try. Those Singlecut beers aren't cheap!

Pretty reasonable compared to other craft brews on the shelf.  I believe this was $14/4 pk pints.  I've paid more ($5-$5.50/pint) for beer that wasn't nearly as good as this Singlecut.  Trying out different stuff is part of the fun though. 

• Like 1

Pretty reasonable compared to other craft brews on the shelf.  I believe this was $14/4 pk pints.  I've paid more ($5-$5.50/pint) for beer that wasn't nearly as good as this Singlecut.  Trying out different stuff is part of the fun though. 

18watt is $10 for a draft cup at Grand Central. It’s good

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, wolc123 said:

couple screamers.JPGdocument.jpg;jsessionid=aaaJrOdegURZiaei3P-4v?msgId=INBOXDELIM66025&part=2.2

The green screamers go good with the silver ones     ^

Whoever is up for the next silver screamer on my boat gets to wear a belt with a big plastic plate to keep their belly from getting bruised by the rod butt.   Didn't your charter captain offer you one of those ?  I remember some sore bellies along with the sore arms after reeling in a few like that.

v

On 7/17/2018 at 1:56 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Just pulled a king salmon filet out of brine Like this beer better than I did brewed with mosaic hops. This version is Galaxy hops. And I fought hard for this fish lol. Maybe not this exact fish but in general. bc0ea84f33264a494778a12f3cf63d7f.jpg354759f948cecbefdd2af116193811ab.jpg

• Like 1