Beer

Dom

Genny for me and natural for cousin.my grandfather passed today(no longer suffering,a blessing).in for a few beers for sure and some jim.stevie playing in background
20200827_205237.thumb.jpg.f035a47e13ddfb7223863d6bdc6a4f8e.jpg

Sorry man..no greater tribute however than those who loved the deceased sipping cocktails, listening to tunes and telling stories of a life well lived. Prayers and cheers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sorry man..no greater tribute however than those who loved the deceased sipping cocktails, listening to tunes and telling stories of a life well lived. Prayers and cheers sent

Thank you.cant imagine being in the shape he was(87) not being able to talk,walk etc due to breathing problems,suffering slowly.63 years married to my grandmother blows my mind,god rest his soul.One of the strongest men ive met in my life along with my other grandfather that passed,deff dont make em like they did "back in the day"!!!

• Like 4

Tonight is a lovely Lemon Cucumber Gose by Westbrook brewing co. I feel like I should be drinking this refreshing beer while getting a massage at the spa with Zen music and a waterfall in the backgroundb951a3958bafd6adb99917233e5c8589.jpg

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Tonight is a lovely Lemon Cucumber Gose by Westbrook brewing co. I feel like I should be drinking this refreshing beer while getting a massage at the spa with Zen music and a waterfall in the backgroundb951a3958bafd6adb99917233e5c8589.jpg

#WeDemandADislikeButton

what were the other gals drinking?  Appletini's? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, turkeyfeathers said:

And how was the pedi ?

lol and he complains about Crappie posting bourbon on the beer thread and then follows it up with a cucumber lemon whatever that is.. (?) :no2: lol.  Please turn in your man card at the front desk.  Or at least go home and eat a pound of bacon to balance this out. Only been married for a few hours and its already in the purse.......

• Like 3

lol and he complains about Crappie posting bourbon on the beer thread and then follows it up with a cucumber lemon whatever that is.. (?) :no2: lol.  Please turn in your man card at the front desk.  Or at least go home and eat a pound of bacon to balance this out. Only been married for a few hours and its already in the purse.......

You boys are throwing solid (well deserved) haymakers early this morning ! Fun!!!!

• Like 2

You boys are throwing solid (well deserved) haymakers early this morning ! Fun!!!!

They woke up swinging. In my defense it was a free surprise beer. Tasted pretty deece. But this is clearly a beer thread where hard liquor has no place. That's for the wine and booze thread

#WeDemandADislikeButton

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well we are glad you're around to balance things out as a deer killing, bourbon drinking, chicken wing deep frying, man among men in that SE region!  Think your gonna have to do some heavy lifting in the deer contest. 

Well we are glad you're around to balance things out as a deer killing, bourbon drinking, chicken wing deep frying, man among men in that SE region!  Think your gonna have to do some heavy lifting in the deer contest. 

Haha...it’s a struggle everyday!!!
I’m Due for an epic fail as a season this year however....

• Like 1

I beg you not to sleep on 2020-2BuckBiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1