Just a pretty winter picture

growalot

The second pic...she looked up as I was stalking across the open field with Angel...Today I was alone and got 10yrds from both of them...the one never saw me and left the area the other looked up thought about it and walked away...Too cool...Those two will be very use to me by spring....

• Like 7

Real nice Eddie classy response..no, no razor wire needed for me to get deer...but that fence in the picture will have high tensile wire for a two cordon grape production. I multi task and have planted grape vines along that fence...most of it has hand cut and buried blk.locusts post every 20 ft . I put in 8 ft high...Thanks for asking though.

Edited by growalot

No Lawd..Well that I know of...for some reason I've had 3 SD cards go corrupt on me.(if that's the right term?)...I know from snow tracks missed some good sized deer...and near buck bed set ups (long single beds with urine in them)SIL said the fact they were Kodak cards,May be the reason??

For Pete's sake Rob... look at that picture...it's pretty obvious that is a power line..his comment had to do, not just with this pic..... but a buck picture I posted where yet another "jk" was made about my having a "low fence preserve". That is the fence that will have grapes on it.See when I commented to the Low fence preserve post...and their response was just a "jk"...I said I was"jk'd" out. Pretty obvious having read that post,he came to this pic to make the razor wire comment,noticed he had already made a civil comment here 2days ago.

Now it has been kind of pointless telling you all this...for you've been following my post..your need to mention "persnickity and ballsy"(BTW it was balls) shows that.Hey all's good...he got what he wanted and drew in Fudd and you...making his day I will assume.

Get over " the low fence preserve " comment already. It was pertaining to someone else here who has high fenced deer. You cutting your caffeine intake and edgy ? And you were definitely calling us out that nobody answered your sd card post. And I intentionally drew Fudd and Rob in ?

Edited by turkeyfeathers

Sure... OK I should have replied with just a "jk" ...I forgot it's the pass code here. BTW .."Calling US out"???Are you feeling left out or too important here? So you came to my post to make a "jk" toward another member...Ya...That makes perfect sense! How foolish of me not to see it....

Edited by growalot

Sure... OK I should have replied with just a "jk" ...I forgot it's the pass code here. BTW .."Calling US out"???Are you feeling left out or too important here? So you came to my post to make a "jk" toward another member...Ya...That makes perfect sense! How foolish of me not to see it....

you were the one who seemed all bent we didn't answer your sd card post and thanked us faciously. Not feeling too important or left out at all. You ?! You need to relax a bit. ( make that a lot ). Arguing with you just isn't worth it. Edited by turkeyfeathers

Deer are having a great year so far. These are in good rig, and some normally ugly winter weather has been stalled off and is behind them. It all means more preserved winter fat to help them out later. Life is good!

So true Doc. Before you know it, March 1st will be here! Yahoo.......:)

• Like 1

Speaking of that...I can't believe the # of Turkey or the fact they are still on the hill....though right about now They may be having difficult time holding on to their feathers! Wow we have bad winds,but I laterally had to lean my shoulder into the kitchen door to open it a crack to let the dog out....Straight out of the EAST.

That areas food is a combo there is the Max attract blend, My clover,small Burnett,trefoil,alfalfa blend and then all turnips along the pines. Then to the left of pic the WW/clover turnips I put in. That starts the 900ft of WW/clover/turnips in the lane way. To Mr B's disappointment they went in the last three days and literally took one single bite out of each and every turnip in both that plot and the upper plot...They ate a lot,hollowed out most of the huge ones as well...this thaw seems to have softened them for easier eating...The radish they have pulled and eaten most of them ..Those fields probably haven't made the neighbors too happy...They,I would imagine, smell like a guys dorm room after burrito night ;)

Oh ...I still have acorns all over and they have been at the lower branches of the mature apple trees...The swamps have cattails so I would assume they have been hitting those pretty good and the wild rose there as well...That ever green clump grass in the woods hasn't been hit hard yet.