Black and White Deer!

2012_taco

this pic was taken in Williamsville, non hunting area. I know there was an almost totally white 6 pointer in the area a few years ago, and I've seen a couple of piebald deer in the area, but this deer looks black and white. Anyone ever seen anything like this?

post-1391-0-58797600-1457006130_thumb.jp

• Like 8

this pic was taken in Williamsville, non hunting area. I know there was an almost totally white 6 pointer in the area a few years ago, and I've seen a couple of piebald deer in the area, but this deer looks black and white. Anyone ever seen anything like this?

That is great you got to see this. Too bad you can't get a trail cam up there somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I grew up in Williamsville.  As is in all non-hunting areas in WNY, there are some giant deer around.  I have video of multiple 170" + bucks in my back yard.  Looked for their sheds and could never find them.  Come to find out, almost all of them are found next to peoples bird feeders (as it was with this 160" massive 10 point I watched.  Both sides fell off in my neighbors yard...and he refused to give / sell them to me). 

I don't know if anyone remembers years back (probably at least 10) there was A GIANT buck off Wherle across from the airport driving range that was a Piebald.  I want to say it was maybe like a 12 point?  you could see him consistently driving down the 90 as you went  under the bridge where Wherle crosses.

• 3 months later...