Trump Explained

The FACT is the flag is on the ground and non there have the respect to pick it up. Its not toilet paper people, its the American Flag men and women died defending it. Its sick how people defend actions of others because its not that bad, its wrong.

So shouldn't the point have been "trump protesters leave flag on ground"?

You're missing the point completely.

I thought this was an interesting read.......

RALEIGH, NC—Flatly declaring to audience members that she stood on stage as no more than a human being with nothing to hide, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reportedly appeared Friday before a campaign rally completely nude in a bid to once and for all prove her authenticity.

Moments after being introduced to an enthusiastic crowd by North Carolina congressman G. K. Butterfield, Clinton is said to have taken the stage at PNC Arena, whereupon the 20,000 cheering spectators became abruptly silent at the sight of the fully naked former secretary of state walking slowly across the dais to the tune of John Mellencamp’s “Pink Houses.”

“I am here today not as a politician, nor as a presidential candidate, but simply as a vulnerable, flawed human—just like any one of you,” said Clinton, before pivoting in a slow circle at center stage with her arms outstretched at her sides and her palms held open, presenting to the crowd the entirety of her nude body. “Look upon me, friends. Go ahead and truly look. What you see before you is a living, breathing woman standing here exactly as she was created. I am unadorned. I am without artifice. I am real.”

“This, North Carolina, is Hillary Rodham Clinton,” she continued.

The former first lady, who throughout the rally spoke while clutching a handheld microphone inches from her exposed breasts, was then said to have elaborated for nearly 60 minutes on her essential nature and the shared human experience of being composed of humble organic matter, her pale, naked flesh standing in stark relief against the backdrop of her campaign logo. In addition to foregoing clothing, sources said Clinton appeared without makeup and allowed her hair to fall naturally to her bare shoulders, her unvarnished nude image projected on the arena’s 30-foot Jumbotron screen as she described herself as a “fragile, impermanent vessel.”

Those in attendance reported that Clinton’s speech—which often returned to the theme that, underneath the walls we put up to protect ourselves, we’re all merely people striving, surviving, and trying to do our best—was met largely by uninterrupted silence from the stunned and increasingly uncomfortable audience. Sources added that during pauses in her address, Clinton’s bare feet could be heard sticking against the floor as she walked across the raised platform.

Witnesses also noted that the bright stage lights left Clinton’s entire nude body covered in a visible sheen of slick sweat.

“I ask that you trust me, just as I have placed my trust in you by standing here today utterly defenseless and unconcealed,” said Clinton before taking a sip of water, as a supporter’s cough echoed throughout the arena and the last of the crowd’s “Fighting For Us” posters slowly sank into the sea of spectators. “You can believe in me because I am a person. I have fears, wants, and desires, as all of you do.”

“I have known love and loss, joy and anguish; in the lines and creases of my body, you can read a simple, straightforward story of hard-earned experience,” she added.

During several attempts to lock eyes with uneasy supporters in the front row, sources said Clinton strongly implored those in attendance not to divert their gaze from her naked form, stressing that her exposed body stood as a symbol of who, in essence, we all truly are.

“Yes, this same body has survived childbirth, illness, and nearly seven decades of winters; and yes, it may now lack the suppleness and blush of youth,” said Clinton, who, according to witnesses, then began gently running her hand along her sagging underarm skin and the varicose veins crisscrossing her thighs. “But all of these imperfections simultaneously make me a person like any other and a unique individual, and for that I am grateful. And so, when I say that I will fight to expand the middle class and ensure economic opportunity for all Americans, I can say it with the conviction of someone who has—as we all must one day—confronted and accepted the humbling limitations of the human body.”

“Let there be no doubt that I am who you perceive me to be—nothing more, nothing less,” Clinton continued.

Following the conclusion of her speech, sources confirmed that Clinton exited the stage to a smattering of applause and attempted to embrace resistant supporters along the ropeline before being whisked away to a fundraiser where she posed for photos with unsettled donors.

Is the guy in the hoodie not standing on the flag??? 

It sure looks like the guy behind the smiling protester is standing on the flag .

I also believe someone posting on this thread is arguing just for the sake of arguing ! 

• Like 3

March 14th???? How can you say today is March 14th??

If all you have is that tomorrow is March 15th, your argument is weak. And when you cut-and-paste a calendar showing that yesterday was March 13th, it's only because your original argument was that today is the 14th.

It is, in fact, March 14th. Just stop talking about it...

Point: Flag should not have been on the ground in the 1st place.

I'm not fighting that in the least. It's disgraceful. I'm pointing out the constant string of lies spun by our resident bigot. He clearly said "stomping on the flag". Not "left on ground" not "guy partially standing on flag". And then posted a totally different video to back up his lie.

Stop eating up this guys lies like a bunch of sheep and start seeing Papist as the hateful bigot he is.

Edited by Belo

Such a weird turn this thread has taken. How did a Trump topic become a Papist topic? Is there a severe case of boredom going on here, or simply a wish to say something bad about another member. Yeah, Papist seems to have some rather controversial views, but seriously, we seem to have headed down some weird road that could only be characterized as a personal vendetta. To sit here and argue over stomping or standing-on seems like a hellova strenuous attempt to simply be argumentative. I mean, it really seems kind of silly or malicious or just "strange". 

• Like 1

Guys. No need to take Belo too seriously or give him the time he has received lately He has long ago established his credentials as an uniformed liberal with no clue as to what is occurring in the world. He lives in Belo-land, and that's OK. Leave the wee scamp alone. I understand some people cannot handle reality. I am OK with that.

Calling Papist a bigot is akin to calling Trump a Nazi. It simply detracts from the meaning of words in the English language and has no basis in reality. But we have established Belo does not live in the real world already. When folks like Belo abuse language in the manner they do, it has no power. We all need to embrace that.

Edited by Papist

John Kasich Goes All In For Amnesty: 

With  Sen. Marco Rubio’s presidential hopes diminishing as his personal demons catch up with him—from his relationship with billionaire Norman Braman to his role in pushing Obama’s amnesty—the donor class seems to be turning its eyes to John Kasich’s last stand in Ohio.

The hope seems to be that a Kasich win in Ohio will not only deny GOP frontrunner Donald Trump delegates, but will also create a new vehicle for arriving at a contested convention.

Because the Kasich campaign was largely ignored as a non-factor prior to Rubio’s polling collapse, Kasich went months with virtually no scrutiny of even his most bizarre statements on the campaign trail.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/

Edited by Papist

Kasich receives financial support from the the Marixst billionaire agitator, George Soros:

As new reports break that a George Soros-linked group is taking credit for efforts to violently disrupt GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s campaign rallies, the Center for Responsive Politics reveals that another George Soros-linked group is coordinating another furtive operation to stop Trump by financing the campaign of John Kasich.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/report-soros-money-funding-john-kasichs-presidential-bid/

Edited by Papist

The Assassination of Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuYox35My0#t=157

At 3:23 into this video we have the flag stomping incident that Belo says never happened.

Don't waste your time…. No matter what you show, somehow its racist, bigoted and somehow hateful anti…..fill in the blank.. Its what he has been taught...

• Like 1