Trump Explained

The American Airlines desk at the airport was targeted by these 'practitioners of peace' . Can't imagine Europeans taking much more of this. Islam has clearly declared war on the EU

Obama would not connect religion to the terrorist. He did call them Terrorists but fails to connect the facts. Ignoring the true enemy only makes it harder to fight them. The radical's are praying on our weakness of protection of Religion and political correctness. The weakling in chief is standing in the way of solving the problem, his advisors advise and he does the opposite. Its already here in America and we need to wake up and address the problem fast.

• Like 3

Its not racist its common sense.  

Religion is not race and vice versa. Xenophobia is what you are looking for, and that is what it is.

"Ignoring the true enemy only makes it harder to fight them. The radical's are praying on our weakness of protection of Religion and political correctness."

That's shocking to hear, our country was founded around freedom of religion. Sounds UN-American to me.

Carry on.

• Like 1

Religion is not race and vice versa. Xenophobia is what you are looking for, and that is what it is.

"Ignoring the true enemy only makes it harder to fight them. The radical's are praying on our weakness of protection of Religion and political correctness."

That's shocking to hear, our country was founded around freedom of religion. Sounds UN-American to me.

Carry on.

America was found on Freedom of Religion. The Freedom to Practice it without fear of persecution, Not use it to Persecute others. Its shocking to see people not learn from the past. Un- American No Pro American Yes since when has it become Shocking to be American. It may not be Political Correct, it may be Anti Obama, but Un American NO.

Carry On  

• Like 3

our country was founded around freedom of religion. Sounds UN-American to me.

Not really. things were a little more complex than that. And if you recall, no one religion was given pride of Place. Islam, by its very nature seeks full spectrum dominance in all areas of society. The very word 'Islam' means 'submission'

It is entirely American to ensure that no alien ideology, religious or otherwise, seeks to replace the rule of US law.

America was found on Freedom of Religion. The Freedom to Practice it without fear of persecution, Not use it to Persecute others. Its shocking to see people not learn from the past. Un- American No Pro American Yes since when has it become Shocking to be American. It may not be Political Correct, it may be Anti Obama, but Un American NO.

Carry On  

You contradicted your self in one sentence. You called one of the pillars of this country a weakness. What other founding ideals do you consider a weakness?

You contradicted your self in one sentence. You called one of the pillars of this country a weakness. What other founding ideals do you consider a weakness?

Context Doewhacker. They pray on our weakness? The US Constitution gives the right to Freedom of Religion. Here's where the weakness comes in, they exploit it. The Left and Obama have given shelter to these Radical's using the Freedom of religion. Now If he named it for what it is radical Muslim Extremist's he would un blanket them from under it. Why do you think he tip toes around the words. I'll make it clearer. US citizens have the Right to bare arms, but if you shoot and Kill a innocent person? you just lost that right. So if people come to America and Kill and injury others in the Name of religion is it Protected? NO

Belo,

Do the events in Brussels this morning change your thinking? Because it certainly reinforces mine.

No. I've been anti-terrorist my whole life. I wish the countries they're born and bread in would do more, however we continue to breed new terrorists. The only answer is to kill them all.

I will never be anti-Muslim. The actions of a few do not reflect that of everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you consider reporting crime as snitching. If so where do you draw the line? In all of the places I have lived , the people I know or have known, would not tolerate criminal behavior and would report it. So "universal??? No.

You answer my question, I'll answer yours. Until then

The American Airlines desk at the airport was targeted by these 'practitioners of peace' . Can't imagine Europeans taking much more of this. Islam has clearly declared war on the EU .

Where do you see Islam has declared war? I'd expect to see the millions of Muslims around the world in fatigues...

I think what you meant was "ISIS has declared war".

You did?

Oh..got it now. I graduated from Bradbury Business College in Mt Pilot. My friend Howard and I were number one and two in our class. My degree didn't come into play a whole lot, through my career, but Howard went on to went on to be a prominent member (Town clerk) in the town he lived in.

Enough about me. By asking,so much about my education, I have a feeling that you are anxious to tell me, and others about your education,  and maybe even mention your hot wife,nice car and nice house again. Because thats what secure guys like you do!! So tell me…where did you earn your Masters in Pompous Assery ???

• Like 1

Anybody who has a pulse can understand what the Trump bandwagon is all about. If you have ever even glanced at your income tax returns you should have an inkling of what it costs in terms of working hours to finance reckless tax-and-spend financial domination that our government hands us, without apology. If you have been around long enough, you probably recall times that were less invasive into your wallet, and it all becomes plain to you whenever you look at the taxes that show up at the bottom of every bill for everything you buy. Perhaps you start wondering why no one has ever done anything about run-abroad jobs that are even encouraged by law to head for foreign companies. Maybe you have watched U.S. spawned technology being handed over to third world countries so they can easily compete and beat us at our own game. Now even corporate headquarters are heading over seas in the corporate version of legalized tax evasion. Have you ever become upset over the new urban warfare from foreign sources? Does it make you want to have someone do something effective about it?

You have the country literally imploding before our eyes, with government officials turning a blind eye, or even participating in it as it runs rampant. Do you take any note of the almost daily episodes of legislators involved in corruption and graft? Does that bother you? Have you reached the point where you are starting to feel helpless? Is it becoming clear to you that we are now working for the government instead of that system serving us? Well, I think most of the country has taken note of the impending demise of this country and are basically shouting out their window, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" 

That is what explains Trump. Every election comes down to Tweedle-Dee vs. Tweedle-Dum. It is always choices between career politicians whose only differences are which one can dig up the most dirt on the other. You always have to hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. Well this election is different. There is a candidate that is not part of the political status quo. This guy comes from outside the establishment and is prepared to do open battle with them (something we all wish we had the time and resources to do ourselves).

Yup, he stumbles and bumbles his way along because he has not been trained by the party hacks. He sometimes make us wonder if maybe he is a bit too much. But the bottom line is that he is putting muscle to the issues that bother us daily. Desperation drives us to support someone that will take on the system and break the cycle, if for no other reason than a protest vote to let the politicians of the country understand that we really are mad as hell and unwilling to passively take it anymore. This will be the "shake-up vote" that sends messages that the country's citizens are getting restless and are ready for change and for heads to roll. If you are a business-as-usual politician, take note. Someone is coming for you and your world may never be the same (or as comfortable). Take time to understand what explains a Trump candidacy. Love him or hate him, it would be prudent to understand exactly where he is coming from and why he resonates with such a huge quantity of people.

• Like 9

No. I've been anti-terrorist my whole life. I wish the countries they're born and bread in would do more, however we continue to breed new terrorists. The only answer is to kill them all.

I will never be anti-Muslim. The actions of a few do not reflect that of everyone.

The countries don't breed terrorists. America doesn't breed terrorists. You sound like Obama. The religion is breeding them. While many Muslims don't subscribe to the radical teachings. The radicals are getting direction from their faith.

Moderate Muslims are culpable though. They are doing nothing to stop the radicals. The power to stop this is with them.

The Catholic priests were raping boys all over the world. You didn't hear anyone say that America was breeding rapist priests. What we heard was the condemnation of the church for protecting their priests and turning their backs on their parishioners.

The actions of a "few"don't reflect everyone? How about the ignorance of all Muslims to condemn the actions of your so called "few"?

• Like 2

Belo and others would do well to learn about the culturally and religiously inspired concept of Dar al-Islam vs Dar al-Harb. Everything that is currently happening falls under the purview of this one teaching. I bet none of our soft apologists for Islam here, have read the Koran or the Hadiths. I bet they have no clue as to the kind of violence prescribed against the Infidel.

Edited by Papist

Trump has already displayed a good deal of leadership just with his candidacy. Example: He's started taking apart 'political correctness', which has stifled the free exchange of ideas in this country for a couple of decades now. This alone is considered a big win for many of us.

The term "illegal aliens" is still considered hurtful by those on the left, but it's becoming acceptable again to thinking people because it's an effective descriptor that needs to be used. Thank you Mr. Trump.

• Like 2