What's your dream rifle?

Hope those dreams come through for you WJ and if they do I sure would like to see the final results.

Al

The 8mm-06 Ackley & possibly the 7x57 should be ready for deer season this fall.

The other 2 will require the purchase of wood & that is some serous $$$, especially the Bastogne walnut.

Manufacturer:  Blaser Model:  D99 Caliber:  .308 Barrel Length:  22 inch Capacity:  2

WANTED THIS GUN ALL MY LIFE

Initially it is the unconventional barrel arrangement with one rifle barrel over two lower barrels that catches the eye. Each barrel is free floating and shoots with the utmost accuracy. The extremely stable tilting block locking system guarantees maximum locking strength and service life, even with intense use and large calibers. D 99 Drillings are safe, easy to use, comfortalbe, visually appealing and have brilliant trigger characteristics and balance. THIS IS A BLASER D99 DRILLING DUO. LUXUS GRADE. STOCK IS LEFT HAND EURO STYLE CHEEKPEICE WITH DOUBLE RABBET. CALIBERS 308 UPPER BARREL, 308 LOWER LEFT BARREL AND 20 GAUGE ( 3" ) LOWER RIGHT BARREL. HAND ENGRAVED RECIEVER,. DOUBLE TRIGGERS, IRON SIGHTS. VERY HANDSOME WALNUT STOCK. VERY FEW BROUGHT INTO THE U.S. EVERY YEAR. BLASER TROPHY DEALER. . E-MAIL [email protected] THE LARGEST BLASER DEALER IN THE WORLD.

Pictures for Item # 548699160      1:pix694851192.jpg 2:pix870681586.jpg 3:pix278195460.jpg 4:pix731157615.jpg 5:pix547340416.jpg 6:pix208272957.jpg 7:pix208390423.jpg

Manufacturer:  Blaser Model:  D99 Caliber:  .308 Barrel Length:  22 inch Capacity:  2

In        

Pictures for Item # 548699160      1: 2: 3: 4 5: 6: 7:

1:                            

I am an addicted rimfire fan and shooter and at the Syracuse Gun Show a few years ago there was a fellow with some Cooper Rifles. He had a Cooper Bolt Action Western Classic 22 LR that was so pretty it would bring tears to your eyes.

That rifle had every custom touch there is to be had on it. The wood grain the best, the checkering the best, case coloured action and matching rings, octagon barrel, skeleton checkered buttplate, inletted sling studs and on and on along with a test target, one hole at fifty yards.

wm_7682566_zpsmkjy5ezq.jpg

I actually have had dreams about that one. :heat:

Al

That's my dream 22rf squirrel rifle.

WANTED THIS GUN ALL MY LIFE

Nice choice;<)

I think my next rifle will be a K-95 Blaser, maybe a 7x57R; although I have been looking at a Kimber Mountain Ascent for its ultra light weight.

Blasers' break action guns are underrated; have shot a BBF 97 several times and its about the best practical combo out there.

Have owned a R93 for a long time now and its my go to rifle.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I admire the classics for sure, but I ha e my grandfathers rem 700 in 6mm to satisfy those needs. I hate to break the mold here but I've been very fond of the Barret 50. It's my dream because I doubt I'll ever have the scratch to blow on something I won't use much, other than bragging rights. Plus I believe shells are 5$/ ea, so it's a habit I wouldn't be able to support for many reasons !

But since I'm not alone why don't we all pitch in on one !? We can just keep it at my house.

Edited by TreeGuy

Don't get me wrong, I admire the classics for sure, but I ha e my grandfathers rem 700 in 6mm to satisfy those needs. I hate to break the mold here but I've been very fond of the Barret 50. It's my dream because I doubt I'll ever have the scratch to blow on something I won't use much, other than bragging rights. Plus I believe shells are 5$/ ea, so it's a habit I wouldn't be able to support for many reasons !

But since I'm not alone why don't we all pitch in on one !? We can just keep it at my house.

I'll chip in lol

Geechee born and Geechee bred

My dream rifle has always been a fully customized M-14. Not sure if I can see that dream come true in NY state though. :sorry:

One of my nephews had a match grade M1-A, which is the semi-auto only version of the M14..

He was attending college at the time and did not have a good place to keep it, so it lived at my house for a couple of years, along with 500 rounds of ammo and the invitation for me to shoot it whenever I wanted..

I didn't shoot it very much, because I didn't want to take advantage, but it sure was fun when I did.

Eventually, he took it back...<sigh>.....

• Like 3