RIP Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali -‘Jews Are Devils’

Muhammad Ali had far worse views than anything Tyson Fury has said. For example, Ali openly said that black men who have sex with white women should be killed, that the mixing of the races is an abomination and that homosexuality is a white man’s disease. Here is a direct quote:

“All Jews and gentiles are devils… Blacks are no devils… Everything black people doing wrong comes from (the white people): Drinking, smoking, prostitution, homosexuality, stealing, gambling: It all comes from (the white people)”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/13/muhammad-jews-are-devils-ali-was-the-bbcs-sports-personality-of-the-century-but-tyson-fury-is-beyond-the-pale/

Pretty sure you don't understand the meaning of 'Libel'. Typical millennial ignorance. Hitler died too. Should we respect that?

Pretty sure I know the meaning and what defamation is, but that's not the topic of this thread. No point to discuss this here. As to the other comment, I'm not going to turn this thread into an argument because you want you want to spout non sense.

Pretty sure I know the meaning and what defamation

I'm quite convinced you don't .Clay's statements are public record, and can in no way be construed as libel. Read a book, get an education.

Defamation
Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.

Edited by Papist

I'm quite convinced you don't .Clay's statements are public record, and can in no way be construed as libel. Read a book, get an education.

After looking it up, I still believe that my understanding is correct. Again this is not the topic of the thread, it would not be right to discuss this here. 

He was a draft dodging piece of garbage. He was an incredible boxer I will give him that. I feel sympathy for his family he left behind however he was cowardly piece of garbage and for that I have no respect.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm a boxing fan. Inside the ring he was arguably "The Greatest". Outside the ring, I did not agree with most of his views. I can respect someone professionaly and at the same time think less of them personally.

• Like 2

He was willing to give up his career and face prosecution over his objections to the Vietnam war. He was one of the first people who got me to question the conventional wisdom about Vietnam. Rest in Peace.

According to Ali biographer,Jack Cashill, Ali refused to serve because he had been ordered not to by his Muslim handlers. He was terrified of them. They had murdered his freind Malcolm X after all.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1